Bring Back...Star Wars

Sconnie

Kenny Baker must read Kickback...he said he was "Shaking With Rage" last time C3PO ignored him. Priceless! :P

Haha, that crossed my mind aswell.

Can't believe Hammel's agent is demanding $50,000 for them to speak to him.

**** him!

Anyone else watching?

So far they've persuaded Princess Leah and Chewbacca to attend the runion!

Justin Lee Collins is the man.

JLC top bloke

Never been a Star Wars fan but great programme,

Love the band reunions

A Flock of Seagulls being the best.

:)

Quite enjoyed this.

Fair play to Carrie Fisher, didn't expect anything else from Harrison Ford, but Mark Hamill, what a choob! You'd think he'd jump at the chance to get on telly, get some publicity, look all 'available for work'. He's obviously doing very well voicing The Joker and other parts in superhero cartoons and video games. His CV is about the saddest thing I've ever read.

Peter Mayhew and Warwick Davies are legends!

JLC top bloke

Never been a Star Wars fan but great programme,

Love the band reunions

A Flock of Seagulls being the best.

:)

u can find Star Wars bars at the foot of Leith Walk

Quite enjoyed this.

Fair play to Carrie Fisher, didn't expect anything else from Harrison Ford, but Mark Hamill, what a choob! You'd think he'd jump at the chance to get on telly, get some publicity, look all 'available for work'. He's obviously doing very well voicing The Joker and other parts in superhero cartoons and video games. His CV is about the saddest thing I've ever read.

Peter Mayhew and Warwick Davies are legends!

:laugh:

Warwick Davies was class, Ford and Hamill could do worse than follow his example. Fair enough, maybe he doesn't get as much publicity but you probably couldn't mean a nicer guy.

I'm willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt as he was probably filming Indiana Jones, but Hamill is a tosser.

Princess Leah - shed still get pumped

She certainly would, even at 51 ;)

When I was finding out what age she was, I read that her guy left her for another guy. WTF?

im certain when star wars was made, lucas thought it would flop so he offered Hammil ?100,000 or 1% of the profits. He chose the latter. He also in a film called Cohen and Tait starring the late great Roy Scheider. Absolutely terrible. the 6.1/10 on the imdb is flattering!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097074/

Jambojohnnyboy
He also in a film called Cohen and Tait starring the late great Roy Scheider. Absolutely terrible. the 6.1/10 on the imdb is flattering!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097074/

Are you sure Mark Hamill was in Cohen and Tate?

I quite enjoyed Cohen and Tate, good follow up from the writer of Near Dark and The Hitcher.

Are you sure Mark Hamill was in Cohen and Tate?

I quite enjoyed Cohen and Tate, good follow up from the writer of Near Dark and The Hitcher.

god your right lol

Archived