MotoGP Indianapolis - damper than Monza!!

Tazio

Just watching the MotoGP and it is awful conditions. The tail end of hurricane Ike has hit the area and they are racing in torrential rain and gale force winds. Not a clue how they are staying on the bikes.

And as I hit the button to submit the thread it's been red flagged.

Another victory for The Doctor.

Or has he? Confusion over whether the race counts as full points or do they do a 5 lap sprint race.

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just watching the MotoGP and it is awful conditions. The tail end of hurricane Ike has hit the area and they are racing in torrential rain and gale force winds. Not a clue how they are staying on the bikes.

Tell me about it. I'm pretty much stuck in my apartment right now.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9005593&nav=menu44_5_1

I wouldn't fancy driving a car in this, never mind riding a bike.

The Mighty Thor
After about 10 minutes they have decided it is too dangerous. Madness.

What's madness about it. it's pishing down and the wind is blowing at 60 mph? you've got 230+ horsepower going through a cold and wet back tyre on a bike that weighs 140 kg. **** that for a laugh.

What's madness about it. it's pishing down and the wind is blowing at 60 mph? you've got 230+ horsepower going through a cold and wet back tyre on a bike that weighs 140 kg. **** that for a laugh.

What's madness is that it took 10 minutes for them to work it out that it was too dangerous to continue.

Do keep up.

The Mighty Thor
What's madness is that it took 10 minutes for them to work it out that it was too dangerous to continue.

Do keep up.

apologies. I've been out all day and i'm a bit slow right now. :)

Well done to all the MotoGP lads yesterday for displaying such bravery and skill. And a special congratulations to The Doctor for beating Agostini's record for wins. :)

Can't wait to see them in Sepang next month. :)

Archived