I don't care if Vlad interferes

dazajmbo

Can't stand JKB at the moment, people with one post starting threads telling us how his/hers "source" told them how Vlad picks the team how Vlad makes the signings,

Wether he does or doesn't wont EVER stop me supporting the club, If Csaba or VR came out and told us that he was still interfiering i would agree with a protest at most but i will never boycott a game that i could normally attend.

Personnally i believe Csaba has his say on signings and if Vlad approves then they are bought, The tatics and formation i believe Csaba has 100% say on the team selection, but Vlad has reccomendations.

I would also like people to stop with these rumours such as Deek's bit on the side's sister told you he was signing for hearts where in fact they never will.

on another note, i will not believe rumours concerning Hearts anymore because i have been exited about players coming in, i did honestly think Deek, Steven Hughes, Barry Nicholson, Ross McCormack etc would sign for us after reading on this that a posters so called "source" has been told that these players who had been linked to hearts through a source which turns out to be complete bull

rant over, p.s im 15 so apologies for spelling and take it slightly more easy on me if you dont agree please :rolleyes:

Can't stand JKB at the moment, people with one post starting threads telling us how his/hers "source" told them how Vlad picks the team how Vlad makes the signings,

Wether he does or doesn't wont EVER stop me supporting the club, If Csaba or VR came out and told us that he was still interfiering i would agree with a protest at most but i will never boycott a game that i could normally attend.

Personnally i believe Csaba has his say on signings and if Vlad approves then they are bought, The tatics and formation i believe Csaba has 100% say on the team selection, but Vlad has reccomendations.

I would also like people to stop with these rumours such as Deek's bit on the side's sister told you he was signing for hearts where in fact they never will.

on another note, i will not believe rumours concerning Hearts anymore because i have been exited about players coming in, i did honestly think Deek, Steven Hughes, Barry Nicholson, Ross McCormack etc would sign for us after reading on this that a posters so called "source" has been told that these players who had been linked to hearts through a source which turns out to be complete bull

rant over, p.s im 15 so apologies for spelling and take it slightly more easy on me if you dont agree please :rolleyes:

What a load of tosh.

Archived