Nhakamura wants to leave Celtic.

Ray Winstone

Going back to Japan may show a lack of ambition but wanting to leave Celtic doesn't it. Anyone with any real ambition will move on to England or another high quality league rather than play for the Old Firm.

Going back to Japan may show a lack of ambition but wanting to leave Celtic doesn't it. Anyone with any real ambition will move on to England or another high quality league rather than play for the Old Firm.

I would have expected him to be looking for a move to a bigger league.

Obviously moving away from Celtic and Scotland is a given if you want to go on to greater things.

Moving back to Japan seems a bizzare career move.

It certainly is bizzare as he's only just turned 30. He's got a few years left in him as he's not exactly known for his pace, more his ability to pick a pass and take a free kick.

Chad Sexington

Take away his free kicks and he's mediocre.

The only other thing Celtic will miss is the Jap tourists spending there Yens at the club shop.

I think everyone has missed the most important part of that interview.

However, the Japanese says the chief executive has not informed him of the club's plans for him.

"Peter hasn't said he doesn't need me yet, so I honestly don't know what will happen," said Nakamura.

Not Gordon, hhhmmm. :eek:

Good riddance. Nhakamura is pesh. Fact. End of.

What do you mean good riddance? Would you rather they went out and signed someone better?

Archived