Prices for yesterdays game

BigCGilmour

decided last minute to tak my 4 year old son to the game yesterday Bought tickets outside the stadium ?21 for me ?15 for my 4 year old!?!?! WTF!!!

How can this be right, can anyone tell me how much they pay for their kids?

On a side note my FFC fan mate says he only pays ?15 at tyncastle for himself!!!!

R we getting ripped off????

decided last minute to tak my 4 year old son to the game yesterday Bought tickets outside the stadium ?21 for me ?15 for my 4 year old!?!?! WTF!!!

How can this be right, can anyone tell me how much they pay for their kids?

On a side note my FFC fan mate says he only pays ?15 at tyncastle for himself!!!!

R we getting ripped off????

You were ripped off for the kids ticket, it was ?13 buying it from Tynecastle, this is still too much, I take my 13yo to all games, it costs a fortune, concessions at most away grounds now aren't much cheaper than the adult tickets and it should be looked at.

You were ripped off for the kids ticket, it was ?13 buying it from Tynecastle, this is still too much, I take my 13yo to all games, it costs a fortune, concessions at most away grounds now aren't much cheaper than the adult tickets and it should be looked at.

I've got two boys at 9 and 6, who would like to go to more away games. I thought about going to Hamilton or Falkirk but each game would have cost about ?60 including travel and food and that's just too much to shell out on a regular basis.

Don't know what happened to the Passport scheme they had in operation a few years ago for primary age kids :(

Full price for adults and half price for under 16 -- ?20/?10 or ?26/?13

There can be other concessions for OAP/Student/Disabled etc

Should be significant discounts for season tickets for kids to encourage future attendance and it helps drag along the parents too.

Archived