Stoke v Everton (merged threads)

Ryan Gosling

Turning into a brilliant game.

Boy just scored with a throw in!

Fuller scored a brilliant goal disallowed for nothing, Stoke were 2-0 down 10 mins ago and it's 2-2 now. Half an hour left.

Turning into a brilliant game.

Boy just scored with a throw in!

Fuller scored a brilliant goal disallowed for nothing, Stoke were 2-0 down 10 mins ago and it's 2-2 now. Half an hour left.

I know what you mean but how you described it isn't a 'legal' goal in football - the defenders clipped it past his own goalie. :)

I know what you mean but how you described it isn't a 'legal' goal in football - the defenders clipped it past his own goalie. :)

Yes I am aware of that. But what sounds more interesting? Scored with a throw in, or a 'clip past his own goalie' ?

Yes I am aware of that. But what sounds more interesting? Scored with a throw in, or a 'clip past his own goalie' ?

:) Training for BAnderson's job then? :laugh:

Look at that tosser of a linesman moving his hand infront of his face when talking. He doesn't have a clue what happened.

Moyese sent off now.

Moyese sent off now.

I think Everton will be a mid table team this season, they'll keep falling further behind until they get a billionaire. Most teams will be doing well to get a win against Stoke at home though.

Good win for Everton

I think they will still do quite wll this season as they have a very good defence and midfield (Arteta, Cahill and Feilani all superb), and Yakubu will always score goals

Also good for my treble of Chelsea, Everton and Spurs :eek:

Stoke looked good too, and not many teams will beat them at home

Fuller's goal quite correctly chalked off.

What the ref was doing at the 'penalty' is beyond me. Good deserved win for the blues though.

Agree. Definately clipped Yobo before getting the ball.

Great game though. Well great second half. There wasn't even that many clear cut chances but couldn't take your eye of it.

QPR 1 up already. Could be another good game.

Good win for Everton

I think they will still do quite wll this season as they have a very good defence and midfield (Arteta, Cahill and Feilani all superb), and Yakubu will always score goals

Also good for my treble of Chelsea, Everton and Spurs :eek:

Stoke looked good too, and not many teams will beat them at home

First time I had seen him play and he did not impress me at all, ?15M you are having a laugh based on that performance.

Archived