Why the doom and gloom ??

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Do the downbeat depressed suicidal Hearts fans (or so-called) know that if we manage a home victory next week...we are in with a great chance of being 2nd and having 12 points from our first 6 games.....hardly a nightmare start eh.

I am very happy at the way we have started the season apart from the Airdrie game were we were half hearted but lets be real here its a major improvement on last season already.

Chins up some people on here....after all Hibs are 2 behind us and not realy played anyone yet.

It's not so much about the way the team has started but more to do with trying to have a competitive league. We should not be dropping points to a team that hasn't even got any before we play them. The league in this country is dull and boring because Rangers and Celtic dominate it and they are more likely to go to these pishy wee places and win 9 times out of 10. To win the league here, all you have to beat really is those two and we can't be playing Falkirk, St Mirren...etc and losing to them, all it does is let the "bigott brothers" gain yet another 3 points each over us making it more and more difficult for us to keep up with them.

I know how we all feel losing a last minute goal to Falkirk but remember all the other main teams we need to be above for third place lost as well so we have not lost our points that much, now if we had bought a proper striker in the last window we would be in a better position.

I was away since Friday & came back to today.

Had to laugh at all the hand wringing & conspiracy stuff going down on here. It really is pathetic!

Vlad picked the team. People raging that we can't beat 'a team like Falkirk'. Unhappy again at certain players playing.

Had it been us that got the last minute goal (which was a possibility), there would be **** all said.

Some folk need to get a grip.

Anyway, roll on next Saturday.

I was away since Friday & came back to today.

Had to laugh at all the hand wringing & conspiracy stuff going down on here. It really is pathetic!:rolleyes:

Vlad picked the team. People raging that we can't beat 'a team like Falkirk'. :bravo:Unhappy again at certain players playing.:cool:

Had it been us that got the last minute goal (which was a possibility), there would be **** all said.:rolleyes:

Some folk need to get a grip.:eek:

Anyway, roll on next Saturday.;)

is it not their right to be raging ,as paying fans they are entitled to grieve their concerns AND WE SHOULD BE BEATING TEAMS LIKE FALKIRK and if it was us that got the last mins goal then that would have made up for the first half crappy performance and Wallace is rank ,fact, Larry swans about like he cannae be bothered and a perfectively decent midfielder in Ruben sits on the bench each week to get a game with 2 MINS to go ,mmm, you happy with that and given the fact we got beat of a very poor side sitting at the bottom of the league with feck all points.:rolleyes:

is it not their right to be raging ,as paying fans they are entitled to grieve their concerns AND WE SHOULD BE BEATING TEAMS LIKE FALKIRK and if it was us that got the last mins goal then that would have made up for the first half crappy performance and Wallace is rank ,fact, Larry swans about like he cannae be bothered and a perfectively decent midfielder in Ruben sits on the bench each week to get a game with 2 MINS to go ,mmm, you happy with that and given the fact we got beat of a very poor side sitting at the bottom of the league with feck all points.:rolleyes:

:P

I suppose my point is that we have been beaten by teams 'like Falkirk' regularly since I have supported Hearts (bar the odd long runs without defeat).

Isn't there aspects of EVERY defeat that is hard to take?

If we were sitting with 2 points and we had lost yet another game yesterday then fair enough. I'd probobly be raging.

But there are positives from each game and we have won 3 games.

I am happy with improvment from last season. That'll do for me.

Each to there own though. It's just not the kind of result that gets me upset.

A lot of people should make like the OP's moniker and get some herbal relaxation in them.:rolleyes:

I'm gasping for breath after reading maroonlegions's post there. So much conspiracy:eek:/outrage/OTT reaction on here to a game that could have gone either way:eek: and unfortunately went against us this time.:rolleyes:

Let's move on, put our paranoia hats away, and look to win on Saturday.

whats so conspiracy about Wallace being rank, Ruben not getting a game, Karipidis not playing along side Berra in his natural position and playing Mole up front on his Todd with no cutting edge and for the game going either way against a team who are rank rotten beggars belief considering we were just as bad as them in that first half showing leaves me gasping for breath, the above are facts ,not CONSPIRACY OR OTT REACTIONS like you would like people to believe;)

:P

I suppose my point is that we have been beaten by teams 'like Falkirk' regularly since I have supported Hearts (bar the odd long runs without defeat).

Isn't there aspects of EVERY defeat that is hard to take?

If we were sitting with 2 points and we had lost yet another game yesterday then fair enough. I'd probobly be raging.

But there are positives from each game and we have won 3 games.

I am happy with improvment from last season. That'll do for me.

Each to there own though. It's just not the kind of result that gets me upset.

with all due respect , what gets me raging is the lack off effort from certain players and those not good enough getting a game each week and having a player like Ruben sitting on his sun don't shine every week, ok we have still to see the new striker and its still early doors but when i see signs from last season (first half display) it gets me fecked off, we have a new manager and so far i have liked what he has said but we still have players from last season who are just not good enough, we need to go back to a 4-4-2 with possibly Nade and Tullberg up front ,so its a wait and see scenario again:rolleyes:

Do the downbeat depressed suicidal Hearts fans (or so-called) know that if we manage a home victory next week...we are in with a great chance of being 2nd and having 12 points from our first 6 games.....hardly a nightmare start eh.

I am very happy at the way we have started the season apart from the Airdrie game were we were half hearted but lets be real here its a major improvement on last season already.

Chins up some people on here....after all Hibs are 2 behind us and not realy played anyone yet.

Neither have we apart from rangers.......We have been exposed to mediocrity for too long, and some now see it us our level, some of us still believe with our rescources we should regularly beat wee teams like falkirk! It is our regular failings to beat ICT st mirren falkirk (gretna) that left us down the bottom of the league last season.

Archived