Half time game leavers.

Munch

4 fans who were siting behind me at yesterdays game, who constantly moaned all the way through the first half, left the ground at half time.

I don't see the point in going to a game home or away to end up leaving at half time.

They were in roe E behind the goals.

What a bizarre thing to do, any comments ?:ahhhhhhh:

Doctor FinnBarr
4 fans who were siting behind me at yesterdays game, who constantly moaned all the way through the first half, left the ground at half time.

I don't see the point in going to a game home or away to end up leaving at half time.

Bizarre right enough, never understood folk that do it.

:eek:

Just the way some people are. 3 or 4 years ago when we played Celtic on Boxing Day a couple along from me stormed out after 15 minutes because we were 2 down. And made damned sure everyone nearby knew they were leaving and why.

They sat next to me in row F ....... they were a bit smelly and the big guy was an erse who's childish bickering with other people spoiled concentrating on watching the game for those people surrounding him & his mates .... I was glad when they left.

Does this mean Therapist has broken his 16:20 record? ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've left early twice.

Once when St Johnstone were hammering us 3-0 (I think) Tommy Lovenkrands scored 2 so I left at HT.

And the other was when Hibs went 3-2 up in the 4-4 game. :mad::mad::mad:

Nucky Thompson

And the other was when Hibs went 3-2 up in the 4-4 game. :mad::mad::mad:

Snap and by the time I got to the bar in the Merchie it was 4-4:rolleyes:

They sat next to me in row F ....... they were a bit smelly and the big guy was an erse who's childish bickering with other people spoiled concentrating on watching the game for those people surrounding him & his mates .... I was glad when they left.

Yes you are right, he was spouting a load of rubbish all the way through the first half, i was also glad they left.

jack D and coke

I never used to leave early but have done a good few times since Romanov took charge. The season before last and last season i was away at HT a few times because of the dung i was being forced to endure.

I've even felt like walking out before the game started a couple of times because of the line up.

It costs a fair amount to watch football these days and it wont be long before they're toiling to get folk in never mind moaning about them leaving early.

letsalllaughathobos
Yes you are right, he was spouting a load of rubbish all the way through the first half, i was also glad they left.

i was sitting next to them with my son the one with the red jumper on was reeking,he was doing my heed in.

I find myself questioning whether i should even go to games now! The last 2 seasons have been a total embarassment so i didn't re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years. Such a shame the club hasn't moved on since Romanov took over :sad: The potential is and always will be there if someone bought it and done a proper job of it. The latest i'd heard was that Gary Glen was to be in the squad but Shabba was told to drop him!, apparently, his mother went along to the game to see him play and walked out in disgust at kick-off! So basically, nothings changed underShabba!

Everybody loves Baz
I find myself questioning whether i should even go to games now! The last 2 seasons have been a total embarassment so i didn't re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years. Such a shame the club hasn't moved on since Romanov took over :sad: The potential is and always will be there if someone bought it and done a proper job of it. The latest i'd heard was that Gary Glen was to be in the squad but Shabba was told to drop him!, apparently, his mother went along to the game to see him play and walked out in disgust at kick-off! So basically, nothings changed underShabba!

And this has got what to do with the OP ??

The connection is quite simple, people that leave early are pished off, now, more people are wondering if they should go to games in the first place........because they're pished off.

You must had been near me, i would have gladly gave them money for the pub if they had came back after half time :)

chester copperpot

There was a fan calling Nade a useless fat waster, as Nade's warming up. Ended in a few fans having an argument about it.

Also heard some wee arse make monkey jokes and telling Larry to get back up his tree. Was very angry but kept my mouth shut as it just wasn't worth it. Pretty embarrassing hearing him saw stuff like that in this day and age.

letsalllaughathobos

the four of them where sitting next to me in row f seat 241 upwards

i thought they where going to roll about with the guys in front.

i was having a wee giggle to myself

There was a fan calling Nade a useless fat waster, as Nade's warming up. Ended in a few fans having an argument about it.

Also heard some wee arse make monkey jokes and telling Larry to get back up his tree. Was very angry but kept my mouth shut as it just wasn't worth it. Pretty embarrassing hearing him saw stuff like that in this day and age.

They might be Hearts supporters but I don't care.... there are some real half-wits & cavemen go to our games that make you embarrassed to support the same team as them.

You must had been near me, i would have gladly gave them money for the pub if they had came back after half time :)

I heard the mouthy one spouting of about finding a pub nearby, i think he was possibly high on something as the nonsense he was spouting was un real.

I ended up siting there because the wonderful ticket office at Tynecastle whom we phoned to reserve 3 tickets gave us tickets in 3 separate areas of the stand no where near each other, my mate had his 10 year old son with him who had to sit on his knee.

I ended up just in front of these morons, i could not believe my luck when the never returned after half time.

Oh and for the record i thought we played much better when Nade and number 29 came on, we never deserved to loose that game.

last time I left early Alex McDonald scored away to Morton. Might have lost 5-2 , that long ago.

Wish the guys in front of me had left like kids bickering about Miko...

That's funny - you must have been sitting near me too then! :rofl:

Does this mean Therapist has broken his 16:20 record? ;)

I was there right to the end yesterday. :)

(At least) Two of my mates did leave at half time though to go back to the boozer but they're not "smelly" and neither of them were wearing a "red jumper". They're good at "childish bickering" though....

I heard the mouthy one spouting of about finding a pub nearby, i think he was possibly high on something as the nonsense he was spouting was un real.

I ended up siting there because the wonderful ticket office at Tynecastle whom we phoned to reserve 3 tickets gave us tickets in 3 separate areas of the stand no where near each other, my mate had his 10 year old son with him who had to sit on his knee.

I ended up just in front of these morons, i could not believe my luck when the never returned after half time.

Oh and for the record i thought we played much better when Nade and number 29 came on, we never deserved to loose that game.

Aye you where sitting beside me and BJT , Nade and Audry sould have been on much earlier

portobellojambo1

I can only assume you are talking about the bloke who didn't really have a particularly high opinion of Jamie Mole.

Aye you where sitting beside me and BJT , Nade and Audry sould have been on much earlier

Were you the girl who was going to give the fat dude steward your autograph as he kept staring at you ? and you were dieing on a fag for the whole game ?:rockon:

I can only assume you are talking about the bloke who didn't really have a particularly high opinion of Jamie Mole.

The fat b'stard stank and i'm sure he'd stood in sheeite as well, ate his way thru half the pie stand then abused mole and fellow fans for most of the first half - a grade one muppet - not even funny like Tommy Tourette's syndrome who sat behind MagicT and myself at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago. :mw_rolleyes:

Yep (see post 4), I was sitting beside NMH and the boy was a complete tool. His mate had the weakest bladder known to man and went to the bog at least 3 times. Feck knows why they even bother going, couple of fandans.

The fat b'stard stank and i'm sure he'd stood in sheeite as well, ate his way thru half the pie stand then abused mole and fellow fans for most of the first half - a grade one muppet - not even funny like Tommy Tourette's syndrome who sat behind MagicT and myself at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago. :mw_rolleyes:

Either we are incredibly unlucky or the number of windae lickers watching the famous have grown in recent times !

I was one of the 3 in row E they were having a go at when we dared defend Jamie Mole.

Try not to get in arguments with other peoples opinions but how some folk can claim to be Hearts fans when all they do is abuse players from our team is beyond me.

My first visit to the Falikirk in a number of years, despite this idiot and his mates, and the result cant wait til April, BTW is a great wee pub, good mix of fans as well.

I'm sure we've all criticised players and had banter or disagreements with other fans about the merits or otherwise of some players over the years - that's normal and been part of going to football as long as I can remember - but these fandans took it to a whole different level - their opinion was fact anyone who disagreed got a mouthful at best or threatened at worst - I'm not sure how much of the game they even watched - one guy was never away from the pi$$er and the fat bloke just munched away through a Nade-size portion of grub before arguing with at least half a dozen folk in the rows in front & behind him....then they left.

Were you the girl who was going to give the fat dude steward your autograph as he kept staring at you ? and you were dieing on a fag for the whole game ?:rockon:

Aye that was me hehe, that steward was really xxxxing me off oh you forgot to say good looking :cheese:

I wondered if the stewards/bizzies were going to let the guy who 'let off steam' all the way through the first half down at the front left side of the stand actually get through to the second half. He didn't reappear after half time.

I wondered if the stewards/bizzies were going to let the guy who 'let off steam' all the way through the first half down at the front left side of the stand actually get through to the second half. He didn't reappear after half time.

Coco, Was this guy in his forties (approx) with glasses?

I'm sure we've all criticised players and had banter or disagreements with other fans about the merits or otherwise of some players over the years - that's normal and been part of going to football as long as I can remember - but these fandans took it to a whole different level - their opinion was fact anyone who disagreed got a mouthful at best or threatened at worst - I'm not sure how much of the game they even watched - one guy was never away from the pi$$er and the fat bloke just munched away through a Nade-size portion of grub before arguing with at least half a dozen folk in the rows in front & behind him....then they left.

Q- follow to bog for a quick smack in the mouth and asked if he could have a word with his mates-sorted( normally works a treat):)

Aye that was me hehe, that steward was really xxxxing me off oh you forgot to say good looking :cheese:

Aye, and he also forgot to mention the gorgeous blonde sitting next to you...:angel:

portobellojambo1
Yep (see post 4), I was sitting beside NMH and the boy was a complete tool. His mate had the weakest bladder known to man and went to the bog at least 3 times. Feck knows why they even bother going, couple of fandans.

I must have been just behind you, was in Row H, directly behind the goals.

Coco, Was this guy in his forties (approx) with glasses?

No, guy in his 20s.

Provided a commentary for most of the first half, accompanied by hammering on the disabled supporters' shelter.

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT . he was stalking you, every time you put your feet on the seat in front his eyes were on you, anyway as i previously posted i got separated from my mates as tynecastle ticket office separated us all over the bloody stand.

I actually enjoyed your banter with your mate, thank god for that as he moron behind us in the first half done my head in.

I pretty much kept my head down for the whole game as i has in hostile territory so i cant say if you are a babe or not, but as i say i enjoyed your banter.:calm:

No, guy in his 20s.

Provided a commentary for most of the first half, accompanied by hammering on the disabled supporters' shelter.

Okay cheers Coco :thumb: the guy I described has been attending Hearts games for donkeys years - he sat behind MagicT & myself at Hamilton - the guy clearly has some anger management issues or medical conditions - at times previously I thought his head would explode with rage his face has gone so purple and so many expletives had spewed from his mouth - even for such trivial things as mis-placed passes or insignificant but poor refereeing decisions - he used to frequent the bottom corner of the shed or stand towards the floodlights at the edge of the shed behind the goals - I remember he ranted continuously without interuption or ceasing for at least 30 minutes down at the pitchside-fencing at one game in the late eighties / early nineties about 'for fecks sake MacDonald & justifying wages & etc etc.'

Archived