• Adrian MROWIEC
    • Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Jamie MOLE
    • Christian NADE
    • Audrius KSANAVICIUS
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Yesterday I thought Jonsson came onto a game second half, Zaliukas did all right (but even he had a few horrendous moments) and Nade made a difference when he came on, but one man in Maroon and White stood out as head and shoulders above every one else, Michael Stewart.

Hence my vote this week is for him

MODS - Can you stick this for the duration please. Thank you.

Mikey Stewart.

Would have been Eggert had Stewart ot been so outstandin, as he was marvelous too.

One thing I noticed about Stewart. He was puled down when running in on goal near the end. He looked like he was going to lose the head, but shook off the man, and appealed to the ref ratehr than retaliate. That encouraged me.

1. Michael Stewart with possibly his all round best game ever in a Hearts shirt. Best player on the park.

2. Eggert Jonsson with as good a right back display as we have seen in several years especially given it was only his 3rd match in that position. Bye bye Robbie.

3. Kello who looks very promising. Likes how he commands the box when crosses are put in and his early distribution from hand is refreshing to see.

Jambof3tornado

Can we have a negative vote for Larry who was a luxury we couldnt afford yesterday!!!

As for Lee Wallace,havent we ANYONE else that we could play at left back. Not only did he cost us the opener,he constantyl has his arms wrapped around players and is a foul waiting to happen.

portobellojambo1
Can we have a negative vote for Larry who was a luxury we couldnt afford yesterday!!!

As for Lee Wallace,havent we ANYONE else that we could play at left back. Not only did he cost us the opener,he constantyl has his arms wrapped around players and is a foul waiting to happen.

I don't appear to be able to create the time at the moment to see the U19's (hoping that will change once this house has been disposed of and I can find somewhere on the West side of the city) but from what I have seen, via HW on short video clips, Matej Rapnik looks as if he could do a job at left back.

Stewart was the best player on the park.

Eggert was also excellent.

Big Zal gets pass marks despite one howler. Kello had no chance with the goals but had little else to do. Commanded his box well.

Too many average displays and a couple of very poor ones from players who have already been mentioned.

Mikey Stewart for me, the guy was outstanding yesterday, if only his fellow players could've matched his endeavour. Eggert Jonsson did very well despite next to no protection from the ineffectual Larry Kingston.

As another poster stated, far too many average displays yesterday.

thehibsareintheirbeds

thought stewart was magnificient second half but quiet in the first. if we can get a proper central midfielder in beside him i think he can get better and better and as cigaro says, he seems to have lost the attitude of past seasons.

as for motm, has to be eggert for me for his excellent overall performance. he's always been a fantastic prospect and it looks like csaba's pulled off a masterstroke and he's beginning to show how good a player he can be.

Definitely Mikey Stewart for me too but think that a few people are being a bit harsh on Kingston. He wasn't great first half but I thought he cam onto a game particularly after Nade came on who linked the play much better than Mole had.

Stewart for me too - fantastic game, and although I've nothing against Berra, Mikey would make a better captain.

Eggert would be a close second for MoM though - thought he had a very good game yesterday.

portobellojambo1

I am going to assume that logonids "akon" and "Dan Blocker" belong to non Hearts fans, or if they are Hearts fans they are using this thread to teach their very young kids the rudimentaries of computing (and using JKB in specific), as I cannot believe anyone would think either of them was HMFC's best player yesterday.

I am going to assume that logonids "akon" and "Dan Blocker" belong to non Hearts fans, or if they are Hearts fans they are using this thread to teach their very young kids the rudimentaries of computing (and using JKB in specific), as I cannot believe anyone would think either of them was HMFC's best player yesterday.

I am fairly certain that akon knows Larry hence the vote.

portobellojambo1
I am fairly certain that akon knows Larry hence the vote.

I was thinking that myself.

I will take your word on that

If akon is his friend might be better if someone like him were to tell Laryea the truth, i.e. that he has performed a lot better than he is at present, rather than a lot of strangers on an internet forum doing so.

It is showing great loyalty on his part by voting for him, but sometimes being told the truth by a friend, even if it initially hurts, has more impact.

Bizarre vote for Palazuelos adds to those single votes for Kingston and Wallace.

Must be the most obvious MoM since the Hartley semi final. Stewart was way better than anything else we had.

Bizarre vote for Palazuelos adds to those single votes for Kingston and Wallace.

Must be the most obvious MoM since the Hartley semi final. Stewart was way better than anything else we had.

Any vote other than Stewart is bizarre.Agree with you Stewart was way better.

Definitely Mikey Stewart for me too but think that a few people are being a bit harsh on Kingston. He wasn't great first half but I thought he cam onto a game particularly after Nade came on who linked the play much better than Mole had.

I would disagree regarding your comment about Kingston. Being, at best, average is just not good enough from him. He should be standing head and shoulders above everyone else in games like that.

Compare Kingstons performance to that of Stewart. Only person who came close was Jonsson.

Archived