now we will see the real csaba

cardboardcutout

cardboardcutout

now that we have suffered a bad defeat csaba will earn his wages!

lets see what changes and improvements he will make!

how about dropping larry, wallace and mole?

none of whom do what they are paid for imo!

Jambof3tornado

Larry,Mole and Wallace were the stand out duds for me yesterday for sure. I think Kingston needs a spell in the reserves to show him he needs to get his finger out if he wants 1st team action. We have to find someone else to play at left back coz,as good as eggy becomes,LW gets worse!!!

And then we come to Jamie,who as everyone says puts in a good shift blah de blah but he is a STRIKER,and we need goals to win games,and he doesnt get us goals. Lets let Nade start and see how long he can last,coz surely he has more chance of creating a goal than Jamie does.

Time to earn you pay sure enough Csaba and get us back on track with a win next weekend.:)

Nelly Terraces

There's no such thing as 'unlucky' in football. That's either an excuse, or superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

We should have finished them off in the 2nd half yesterday, but we don't have the forwards to do that, then we gave the 2nd goal away with poor defending.

Would love for someone to tell me what part of that scenario is 'unlucky'? Sounds fairly rational to me, we weren't good enough - we got beat.

We still have Tullberg . Just need to get him fit.

Hearts' Tullberg set for return :thumb:

Mike Tullberg is closing in on his Hearts debut

Hearts striker Mike Tullberg is set to return to training next week after responding well to treatment for a persistent thigh problem.

The Dane, who has yet to make his Hearts debut, travelled to his homeland for scans and intensive physiotherapy.

Tullberg told Hearts' website: "I've been doing a lot of work with the physiotherapist and it has worked well.

"I'm planning to fly back to Edinburgh at the start of next week and then get back training again."

Csaba was found out yesterday. His much loved 4-4-1-1 formation (and I don't care if he thinks its 4-4-2!) only works if the guy in the hole is mobile and a willing runner. Larry is neither of those. He kept drifting wide which Mole also does, leaving us nothing in the middle. Csaba also seems to think we are playing good football, I can't remember much of that yesterday.

Csaba was found out yesterday. His much loved 4-4-1-1 formation (and I don't care if he thinks its 4-4-2!) only works if the guy in the hole is mobile and a willing runner. Larry is neither of those. He kept drifting wide which Mole also does, leaving us nothing in the middle. Csaba also seems to think we are playing good football, I can't remember much of that yesterday.

apart from dominating the 2nd half.:rolleyes:

Tullberg and and Nade up front in a 4-4-2 formation with chesney and Driver out wide with Ruben as a defensive midfielder sitting behind Micky , Bruno or Larry.:cool:

I defo think larry was terrible yesterday.

Time to make the big decisions Csaba get him dropped.

This might be seen as a dodgy statement but I am getting this feeling.

Laslo is beginning to sound like a certain monkey head hibs manager.

Played well blah blah blah but never won.

I dont give a damn about total football. I give a damn about winning games.

Whilst I agree wiith most of the posts, and I'll batten down my hatch here...

Kingston is wasted wide right, has no real influence on the game and think he's benefit with a more central role.

Berra...clearly no leadership qualities, too quiet, and for a big lad gets pushed around too easily, doesn't command any ariel challanges, and as a consequence, doesn't head the ball clear far enough.

Yesterday I thought he was awful.

The Pole looked like a man short too and Wallace, is that laddie awake during 90 mins?

Yes, tough week for Csaba having to sort out that mess.

On a sad note, whether you like Miko or not, he might as well leave, booked again yesterday for a 50-50 challenge in the wet, shocking booking. It seems that the media and refs will never get him a fair crack in this country, which is a sad refelction on our society.

All that said, totally dominated the 2nd half yesterday and thought a draw would have been a fair result

Until Kingston starts pulling his weight, he is a luxury we can't afford.

Compare him with Michael Stewart yesterday.

Both players with skill, (in fact Larry probably just edges it in that department), but only one (Stewart) willing to put in some effort.

Kingston. Watch and learn.

Lack of skill is regrettable, but lack of effort is inexcusable.

apart from dominating the 2nd half.:rolleyes:

Dominating the second half once we brought on Audrey in the hole and moved Larry out right. We should have started with this in my opinion. By the second half we were a goal down and chasing the game.

OP describes yesterday as a "bad defeat".

We were beaten playing away from home by a team that finished in the same part of the league as us last season scoring a last-minute goal.

That's not a "bad defeat". A bad defeat is getting beaten by a team well below you or getting thrashed by a team at the same level.

It's disappointing and hard to take but hardly a bad defeat.

There's no such thing as 'unlucky' in football. That's either an excuse, or superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

We should have finished them off in the 2nd half yesterday, but we don't have the forwards to do that, then we gave the 2nd goal away with poor defending.

Would love for someone to tell me what part of that scenario is 'unlucky'? Sounds fairly rational to me, we weren't good enough - we got beat.

Would it be classed as unlucky to be denied a stonewall penalty or what about the non existent foul by Nade as he is clean through with the keeper to beat. What about hitting the bar in the last minute. None of that unlucky.

Will he make the changes nec. ?

PS hatches battened down for future replies :P

I honestly doubt Csaba has the tactical nuance it takes to turn this squad into a top 3 team.

His favoured 4-4-1-1 line-up with Mole supported by Kingston is woeful and has yielded only 1 goal from our strikeforce... yet again we are relying on our midfield, corners and set pieces for goals.

Anyone who thinks Karipidis is a better DM than Palazuelos is a poor judge of player, Kari is a defender, best played at CB. Why is it we have to play players out of their natural positions? It seems only to favour the players Vlad wants in... completely undermining our (puppet) coach.

Also, we have NOBODY capable of leading the line for 90mins and being the target man we require... Nade is permanently unfit, Tullberg seems to be as croc, Makela is rubbish and Mole is a trier but not anywhere near good enough.

There is a severe lack of natural pace and killer instinct in our attack... we still have too many players not capable of performing in the spl... or not favoured at all!!!

We are always going to ship goals to any team in the spl this season as we seldom look confidant at the back and with no powere, pace and finishers up front... we will struggle all season.

Kingston is a luxury we can't afford anymore, fast becoming an under performing wage thief!

I am fast losing all my hope that Csaba is 'the man' as he clearly can't put together a decent team line-up.

Also that new pole Mrowiec seems rubbish... not as promising as Jonsson and not nearly as adept as Palazuelos.

More meddling from VR.

Csaba thinks exactly what Vlad wants him to think nothing more or less.

Both players with skill, (in fact Larry probably just edges it in that department), but only one (Stewart) willing to put in some effort.

good post - 100% correct - when things get tuff - his attitude sucks ! Roll the feecking sleeves you prima donna ! You should be honoured to play for the JTs. Get a grip - earn your wages & make a difference !!

Graham Thomson

Very Very True

I think that the only position for Kingston is that wide right one of the second half yesterday. He is such a lazy player that it is the only one where he can be covered for. But covering for him puts so much stress on the rest of the midfield.

As for Karipidis he had a poor game yesterday, but when Palazeulos came on he didn't have the right positional discipline in the holding position and Falkirk walked through where he should have been for the goal.

Larry can't play of the striker. He needs to have the game in front of him to be effective.

It was very noticable to me that his impact improved when he moved out wide starting off in a deeper position.

Archived