Falkirk Pub Yesterday

Tom Heaney

Went to Behind The Wall yesterday and must say it was great crack. If you get there early enough you get a bus voucher to take you to the game and back to the bar and with the voucher you get a free pint after the game (buy one get one free). Great set up and was talking to the owner after the game who was laughing at the fact that the bus is typically for Falkirk fans but this was the first time that the majority were away fans. They had given out all of the bus passes by around 12.30 so many of "The Locals" were left without so he intends to put on 2 buses the next time we visit. It may be the most expensive bar in Falkirk but its certainly a good set up to watch games and its right across from the station. All in all a good wee day out if you take away 3pm-5pm:(

Met a couple of K/B ers, good to meet you, but the one drinking WKD blue really does need to have a word with himself. You know who you are;)

Nucky Thompson
Went to Behind The Wall yesterday and must say it was great crack. If you get there early enough you get a bus voucher to take you to the game and back to the bar and with the voucher you get a free pint after the game (buy one get one free). Great set up and was talking to the owner after the game who was laughing at the fact that the bus is typically for Falkirk fans but this was the first time that the majority were away fans. They had given out all of the bus passes by around 12.30 so many of "The Locals" were left without so he intends to put on 2 buses the next time we visit. It may be the most expensive bar in Falkirk but its certainly a good set up to watch games and its right across from the station. All in all a good wee day out if you take away 3pm-5pm:(

Met a couple of K/B ers, good to meet you, but the one drinking WKD blue really does need to have a word with himself. You know who you are;)

:cheese:

Nucky Thompson

We're back through there on the last game before the split Saturday 18th of April:) Same again for me, on the 11.06 train from Haymarket and into behind the wall for some refreshments and free bus to the game. Hopefully a different result though:rolleyes:

Shut it, I had a hangover and got bagged up with the beer too quickly:p

I was away with goalie by 3pm yesterday:)

that's just a new thing up there since sportsters opened, don't know how long it'll last but it's a damn good idea.

that's just a new thing up there since sportsters opened, don't know how long it'll last but it's a damn good idea.

I was in sportsters last night after the game.If they keep the prices as they are now,plus keep the good vibes about the place all other pubs will have to come up with something to compete.

Forever Maroon

Na BTW has been providing a bus for the home fans since Brockville closed. I'm sure the Orchard does/done something similar

Archived