Legal High "pep pills"

Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

Anybody tried these?

I've always seen them at T in the park etc, but thought a) they're probably rubbish and B) more expensive than their illegal countertparts.

Long story short, had a party at my flat on Friday, everyone grabed a couple of hours sleep and headed to my mates for the Man U game. Decided to make a night of it but ran into some difficulties. Bought a bunch of these from a shop somewhere near Clark street, and here I am typing rubbish at 4am.

Can't remember exactly what they're called but it's 9 quid for 2(they're huge, like horse pills) and on the back of the packet it says they are not for human consumption and are plant food!!

Anyhoo, double thumbs up for me, good to find a product that does what it says it will.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I had to leave T in the Park a few years ago because I felt so terrible after 2 of these.

You have no chance sleeping!

Mines had pictures of Carl Cox on them!

We get pills from that shop in Clerk Street but i forget what they're called. Defo better than some of the crap E's you get now though.

Keeps you going and stops you from getting too ****ed if you are out for a while.

You need to take them early doors though otherwise you will never sleep.

They are **** if you want to get ****ed just take the real stuff.

I have never taking pep pills I think :). But the whole thing about legal highs being crap is rubbish mate when I first bought mushrooms they were legal now I think they are class A, Blueys are pretty good and the plant salvia when taken through a bong is crazy :jambobanana:

The thing with 'real' drugs is the cheaper they get the worse they are in quality.

That's probably why more and more people are doing these 'legal highs' now.

At least you know what you're taking.

The thing with 'real' drugs is the cheaper they get the worse they are in quality.

That's probably why more and more people are doing these 'legal highs' now.

At least you know what you're taking.

Exactally.

'Summer Daze' do the trick although you'll feel brutal in the morning.

you'll feel brutal in the morning.

That's a shame because coke always makes for a bright perky morning with a clear head.

I've been told

Archived