I'm miraculous!!!

chester copperpot

just in and minging lol ! 1st birthday party for the black rose was awesome and then studios for a bit! got the voddy out and listening to the new metallica album which is immense btw !

just in and minging lol ! 1st birthday party for the black rose was awesome and then studios for a bit! got the voddy out and listening to the new metallica album which is immense btw !

Swap the voddy for a bottle of Jack and you have the perfect night out my friend!!

Nucky Thompson
Swap the voddy for a bottle of Jack and you have the perfect night out my friend!!
I'm fecking ill this morning:Icky:I either need to have another bevy or go back to my cot:cool:

Doctor FinnBarr
Why do you all get pished and sit on kickback?:rolleyes:

I don't, a bad bikerjambo comes along during the night and quite often says bad things that gets me into trouble!

:eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was out the game last night.

Came in at 4 in the morning and took 4 kiwi fruits out the fridge then changed my t-shirt and fell asleep on the livingroom floor (well thats what I'm told)

Disgrace. :sad:

chester copperpot
I was out the game last night.

Came in at 4 in the morning and took 4 kiwi fruits out the fridge then changed my t-shirt and fell asleep on the livingroom floor (well thats what I'm told)

Disgrace. :sad:

Got to sleep the back of 3 this morning, back up at 9am with the kids as the wife was working. Felt fine but crashed out this afternoon. Went upstairs with the wee one and put a DVD on for her and I crashed out for 2 hours.

Doctor FinnBarr
Got to sleep the back of 3 this morning, back up at 9am with the kids as the wife was working. Felt fine but crashed out this afternoon. Went upstairs with the wee one and put a DVD on for her and I crashed out for 2 hours.

How did Cammy's game go yesterday?

:107years:

chester copperpot
How did Cammy's game go yesterday?

They won 6-4 but he had a stinker.

At fault for 3 of the goals.

Doctor FinnBarr
They won 6-4 but he had a stinker.

At fault for 3 of the goals.

Don't do the ersehole parent thing and rip him up for it, tho I'm sure you won't.

Archived