Csaba seems to like....

siegementality

Playing players out of what position?

The position you think they should be playing in?

Strange how these threads only appear on here after a defeat.........

I've just read the forum rules for the first time after being asked to, I understand 'trolling' to be against those rules.

Well I'm sure he's more qualified to make these decisions and judgements on these players than we are on here.......he's already explained his rationale for why Jonsson & Karipidis have played in their positions this season - today we have our 3 left-wing options (Driver, Obua & Cesnauskis) all injured therefore he had little choice but shuffle the pack around - the international break & players arriving back thursday & friday wouldn't have helped his preparations for todays game especially those who had to play out of their natural positions.

Guest jambomickey

we should be playing players in there natural positions! and also csaba stated he was a 4-4-2 man, so why do we continue to play one up top?

siegementality
Playing players out of what position?

The position you think they should be playing in?

Strange how these threads only appear on here after a defeat.........

I've just read the forum rules for the first time after being asked to, I understand 'trolling' to be against those rules.

Well all you have to do is find out what trolling means and you'll be set then.

siegementality
Well I'm sure he's more qualified to make these decisions and judgements on these players than we are on here.......he's already explained his rationale for why Jonsson & Karipidis have played in their positions this season - today we have our 3 left-wing options (Driver, Obua & Cesnauskis) all injured therefore he had little choice but shuffle the pack around - the international break & players arriving back thursday & friday wouldn't have helped his preparations for todays game especially those who had to play out of their natural positions.

Most teams preparations were not helped by players being away on international duty. There is a large squad available, use them, play players in their natural positions. If unable to do that change tactics or formations.

Seems simple to me.

we should be playing players in there natural positions! and also csaba stated he was a 4-4-2 man, so why do we continue to play one up top?

Thomson at right back - slated.

Eggert at right back - praised, but that's not his 'natural' position so lets move him and bring back Thomson?

Karapidis - played every game in midfield this season, results before todays game suggest things were okay, we suffer a defeat and what d'ya know......

The Polish guy - Done well despite what is said on here, What is his 'natural' position by the way?

Most teams preparations were not helped by players being away on international duty. There is a large squad available, use them, play players in their natural positions. If unable to do that change tactics or formations.

Seems simple to me.

Hearts had MacDonald, Wallace, Berra, Stewart, Zaliukas, Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Obua & Kingston away on international duty - which is a massive part of our matchday squads so far this season.

Falkirk only had Arfield & Barr away in the U21's as far as I know so Hughes match preparations for today would have been far less disrupted in the last 2 weeks than Csaba's were.

Somebody by necessity because of 3 injuries was going to have to be played out of position in Drivers position today.

siegementality
Another defeat and you are active:eek: That is all:byebye:

If you are going to stalk me can you please come out with something better than the above pesh. In the meantime please refer to post 57 on the attached thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28453

Unfortunately it will have to do until I find a photo of someone throwing a bucket of pesh at themself;)

Nucky Thompson
If you are going to stalk me can you please come out with something better than the above pesh. In the meantime please refer to post 57 on the attached thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28453

Unfortunately it will have to do until I find a photo of someone throwing a bucket of pesh at themself;)

It only goes up to #46 :rolleyes: Anyway I can't be ersed arguing with obvious non Jambo wind up merchants. Goodnight..

siegementality
It only goes up to #46 :rolleyes: Anyway I can't be ersed arguing with obvious non Jambo wind up merchants. Goodnight..

"Obvious non Jambo", really!. Very childish reply.

When you've put in half the miles I have following Hearts, man and boy, then I'll allow you to question my support of the club. Just because I'm not taken in by Romanov doesn't make me less of a Jambo.

I have to agree with this thread!

Karapidis was by no means the worst Hearts player today but to be honest, he didnae even need to be on the pitch! Falkirk were absolute garbage yet they come away with 2 shots on target and a 2v1 win! Minging ......

Kello, Jonnson, Stewart were the only 90 minute pass marks!

Kingston turned up in 2nd half and Nade made a real difference compared to the invisible Mole!

Csaba - Lets get rid of this defensive formation and start believing that we are going to win the game from the start! 45 minutes of pure mince that was and how Wallace & Mole came out for the 2nd half I'll never know!

Archived