The Great Ginger Hope

Shaggy2

God I worry about Hearts when almost every week Michael Stewart is head and shoulders above all other Hearts players.

I hope I'm being too harsh and maybe the lad has found a rich vein of form and has matured a bit but from three years of seeing Stewart being very disappointing in the SPL (haven't seen any games this year) I am truly concerned that he is seen as the Great Ginger Hope by many Hearts fans. Doesn't say much for the rest of them.

For me this could go one of two ways. 1. He'll maintain his good form and other clubs will be sniffing around in January and he'll jump ship, or 2. His head will go down again cos his team-mates are garbage and we'll see him red carded at least once through frustration.

God I worry about Hearts when almost every week Michael Stewart is head and shoulders above all other Hearts players.

I hope I'm being too harsh and maybe the lad has found a rich vein of form and has matured a bit but from three years of seeing Stewart being very disappointing in the SPL (haven't seen any games this year) I am truly concerned that he is seen as the Great Ginger Hope by many Hearts fans. Doesn't say much for the rest of them.

For me this could go one of two ways. 1. He'll maintain his good form and other clubs will be sniffing around in January and he'll jump ship, or 2. His head will go down again cos his team-mates are garbage and we'll see him red carded at least once through frustration.

Watching MS this season has been like watching a new signing compared with his performances last season. Given you admit you haven't seen him play this season I find it rather absurd you start a thread of this nature.

He's been by a long way our best player this season.

He looks an awful lot fitter and looks to be enjoying his game. 2 cracking goals so far too.

He's been by a long way our best player this season.

He looks an awful lot fitter and looks to be enjoying his game. 2 cracking goals so far too.

MS should be captain

MS should be captain

Without doubt, he is the only player that is capable of shouting orders in our team, Berra just dosent cut it, Stewart was superb today as he has been all season.

I really think if MS is given the armband he will show his mettle..

I honestly believe he will step up to the plate and take the mantle on with aplomb.

Seems to have a much calmer demeanour this season... Unlike last year where I was just waiting for him to be carded for being a **** or mouthing off, flying into a wayweard tackle.. etc... you get the picture.

He's maybe had a word with himself over the summer.... Could be outstanding for Hearts and Scotland if givent he chance.

Go on yoursell Mikey.. (and I don't mean that blind ti* from Big brother..)

Archived