Kingston

Gigolo-Aunt

Rubbish first half but looked in the mood 2nd half ... like most of the team, we should never have lost that game today having fought our way back in we had Falkirk on the rack but Wallace careless loss of possession at the end cost us the game.

Any better today?

Worse, if that was possible. Never tried a leg all day. Doubt his jersey will even need washed tonight.

Not fit to have a jersey if this is the level of application and effort he's going to put in.

theescapehouse

personally thought he was lazy and only did something if the ball came to his feet in the first half, didnt chase any loose balls... Once Nade and Ksanivicius came on he was a wee bit better, moving to the right wing and he definitely showed some spark in the closing half hour, overall though he didnt do much to suggest he warrants a first team place every game..Or a chant in his honour for that matter..

Thought he did OK today - Kingston is not the problem though - the problems are up front. If we had a couple of strikers up front making intelligent runs, Kingston would be far more effective.

Kingston only pays well when the rest of the team are playing well.

When the going get's tough he's nowhere to be seen.

In the first half he was awful - I'm talking second touch a tackle awful - but as the team brightened up in the second half so did he.

He needs to stop hiding when things aren't going our way. He's got all the ability in the world but he doesn't work hard enough.

Kingston only played for about 25 minutes in the second half. Other than that, I thought he looked like he was ill or something. He was lazy and didn't seem interested.

chester copperpot
Thought he did OK today - Kingston is not the problem though - the problems are up front. If we had a couple of strikers up front making intelligent runs, Kingston would be far more effective.

Sorry mate, not meaning to argue, but thats absolute bollocks. The problem is that we're playing a CH in DM, and only Stewart is playing near his best,

The rest are not creating, I actually feel sorry for JM

We need to find him a position and stick with it. He seems to play in about three positions each match and it's doing nothing for him.

BigC pretty much hit the nail on the head. He does only play well when the team plays well but he would be so much better if we had better players. If he'd been playing when we had Skacel, Hartley and Jankauskas then we'd be raving about him. He does seem to play better when Nade is in the team though.

He needs to start doing something, otherwise we should look to move him on in January and bring in someone who contributes on a more regular basis.

Any better today?

Crap. Never looked interested. It was so frustrating when Falkrik were just running past him with the ball and Kingston was just sauntering back without a care in the world. With that shows how impressive Jonnson done at right back. He was forever playing against two men.

Badge thumping imposter.

The Chinchilla

He was dreadful today. Not sure if he was injured or something but kept looking over at the bench. Could do with being left out for a couple of games and play Miko and Chesney on the wings for a couple of games. Thought Miko had a half decent game again today until the referee booked him for having the cheek to go in for a 50/50.

Guest jambomickey

kingston is a lazy little bastad and doesn't deserve to be in the team, csaba needs to start playing players in there natural positons! karapidis isn't a midfielder, jonsson isn't a right back, jamie mole certainly isn't a one man up front striker and zaliukas is a bomb scare

kingston is a lazy little bastad and doesn't deserve to be in the team, csaba needs to start playing players in there natural positons! karapidis isn't a midfielder, jonsson isn't a right back, jamie mole certainly isn't a one man up front striker and zaliukas is a bomb scare

Kingston is becoming a liability, and is on a fair whack for gash performances.

He's a lazy bassa and should be told to F.Off.

?27 to watch that dross!!

Wasn't at the game today but the common consensus appears to be that Jonsson had a good game at right back, and if it wasn't for Stewart he would have been MOM. Csaba seen him in training pre-season and thought although he is a decent midfielder he believes once he is used to the position he will become a very good right back better than what he have seen in recent times (not hard I know). So although he has been seen as a midfielder in the past we have to accept he is a right back now

There are times when it may be necessary to play Karipidis in midfield but not every game and I'm sorry but Zaliukas has been one the most consistent players this season so I'd have to question your judgement

A disgrace. Never tried a leg a wage thief who should be offloaded at the earliest opportunity.

:Agree:

Really annoyed me when Kingston was thumping the badge after Stewart dragged us back into the match today. He takes the mickey out of the fans with his utter laziness.

Guest jambomickey
Wasn't at the game today but the common consensus appears to be that Jonsson had a good game at right back, and if it wasn't for Stewart he would have been MOM. Csaba seen him in training pre-season and thought although he is a decent midfielder he believes once he is used to the position he will become a very good right back better than what he have seen in recent times (not hard I know). So although he has been seen as a midfielder in the past we have to accept he is a right back now

There are times when it may be necessary to play Karipidis in midfield but not every game and I'm sorry but Zaliukas has been one the most consistent players this season so I'd have to question your judgement

just my opinion mate! i certainly don't trust zaliukas

One thing is for certain, Scott Wilson has to stop the nonsense when reading his name out on match days. It's like the second coming and he does not deserve any special treatment, it verges on sickening!

A spell in the reserves is about the right reward for his efforts.

Rod.

I'm rapidly running out of patience with this imposter.

He should be ripping this league up for arsehole paper with the talent he possesses.

:Agree:

Really annoyed me when Kingston was thumping the badge after Stewart dragged us back into the match today. He takes the mickey out of the fans with his utter laziness.

didnt see that myself but he was posted missing today as he has all season, he needs to be dropped, we cant afford baggage, and despite his obvious talent he dosent give a **** about us.

One thing is for certain, Scott Wilson has to stop the nonsense when reading his name out on match days. It's like the second coming and he does not deserve any special treatment, it verges on sickening!

A spell in the reserves is about the right reward for his efforts.

Rod.

I'd agree with that.

really disappointed in Kingston NOT delivering!!

I have constantly defended him and the undoubted abililty that he has but if he is not doing it then yes drop him.

I was hoping Shabba may have improved his workrate and performance but going by the guys who go to the away games he is not doing the business:sad:

In a word Gig, naw.

Borthers was my MOTM.:)

What game were you watching?!:laugh:

Larry was minging today, had a spell towards the end, but didnt try a leg at all.

Audrey justified playing in Larry's position next week IMO.

What we really missed though was Driver. Him and Stewart have been making us tick IMO.

What game were you watching?!:laugh:

Larry was minging today, had a spell towards the end, but didnt try a leg at all.

Audrey justified playing in Larry's position next week IMO.

What we really missed though was Driver. Him and Stewart have been making us tick IMO.

Larry cant play in th 'hole', hopeless with his back to the goal! Played much better when moved to the right, but still lazy (the new Nade!)

he needs to knuckle down to the hard graft of games week in week out..

It's no good just playing because the ball has landed at his feet.

He has obvious talent, but that's not even half the equation.

Resting on his own abilities shows a compete disrespect and contempt for his teammates... he needs to play for the team, not Larry Himself.

This is the SPL... It's dirty, fast paced, bogging football at best. You can count the flashes of genius in a season on one hand for the most part in this league.

Give the cu** a number 1 all over and tell him to work for his hairdo. In the reserves for a couple of weeks so he learns a bit of humilty and teamwork.

Archived