under 19's v hamilton

domino

Although Hamilton scored first, Hearts went on to win 5 - 1

dont know anything else about the game

Scorers: Deland, C Thomson (2), Cowan, Love.

Scorers: Deland, C Thomson (2), Cowan, Love.

3 goals from the full-backs is unusual but encouraging - good to see the strikers grab a goal each as well. :)

jamboinglasgow
3 goals from the full-backs is unusual but encouraging - good to see the strikers grab a goal each as well. :)

I thought Thomson was a CB, though never seen him play. Heard good things about him though was unlucky last season to pick up and injury.

Good to hear the wee jambos winning so well against a side who (though some wont believe) have a great youth system.

I thought Thomson was a CB, though never seen him play. Heard good things about him though was unlucky last season to pick up and injury.

Good to hear the wee jambos winning so well against a side who (though some wont believe) have a great youth system.

Indeed. He's primarily a RB. Joint top scorer if you count pre season games. Get him in the first team, I say. ;)

jamboinglasgow
Indeed. He's primarily a RB. Joint top scorer if you count pre season games. Get him in the first team, I say. ;)

well he will have to knock eggy off the top spot. More to the point though Delands for LB in the first team ;)

Archived