What time...

Eggo

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What time...

...do we lash out at fellow Hearts fans?

Most boring thread ever from most boring poster ever.

What time...

...do we lash out at fellow Hearts fans?

Most boring thread ever from most boring poster ever.

Thanks for that Mr Popular:)

do we slaughter the players,manager and Vlad tonight then?:rolleyes:

Puppets?

Vlads fault?

Coupons ruined?

Fire away folks:cool:

Maybe when the fans who actually travelled to the game today get home and can give an opinion on how we played?

If we played badly (as a 2-1 defeat to Falkirk would suggest we did) then the fans have every right to complain.

But you'd rather just slag off fellow fans who actually go to every game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Some people on this site would rather slag off Hearts fans and get petty digs in that discuss the football.

Sad really.

Some people on this site would rather slag off Hearts fans and get petty digs in that discuss the football.

Sad really.

Sad but true :sad:

Maybe when the fans who actually travelled to the game today get home and can give an opinion on how we played?

If we played badly (as a 2-1 defeat to Falkirk would suggest we did) then the fans have every right to complain.

But you'd rather just slag off fellow fans who actually go to every game.

I must have read MY post wrong,for a minute there I thought it mentioned me slagging fans....nope,it doesnt:rolleyes:

I'm just back.

Too many poor performances, particularly first half, Karapidis, Wallace, Kingston, Mole, Mrowiec all played poorly.

Not helped by inept refereeing, imaginary fouls, flakirk players getting away with murder.

We were crap though, just pretty crap.

I'm just back.

Too many poor performances, particularly first half, Karapidis, Wallace, Kingston, Mole, Mrowiec all played poorly.

Not helped by inept refereeing, imaginary fouls, flakirk players getting away with murder.

We were crap though, just pretty crap.

well thats it in a nut shell then, looking forward to another crap season followed by crap results against even more crap sides , yipped do dah.:rolleyes:

Just back also.

Pass marks for Eggert, Ksanavicious and Nade.

Michael Stewart done the work of 4 men which was just as well because we had at least 4 who simply didnt work hard enough.

Laryea Kingston's work rate and application is a disgrace to be quite honest and we'd be far better off playing a lesser player who'll give 100% in effort.

Lee Wallace is not a good enough left back and cost us two goals AGAIN today, to follow up on the two he cost us against Rangers. He is MINCE !!

If Csaba cannot at least see who is trying and who isnt and ditch those who arent, then we've got real problems.

Just back also.

Pass marks for Eggert, Ksanavicious and Nade.

Michael Stewart done the work of 4 men which was just as well because we had at least 4 who simply didnt work hard enough.

Laryea Kingston's work rate and application is a disgrace to be quite honest and we'd be far better off playing a lesser player who'll give 100% in effort.

Lee Wallace is not a good enough left back and cost us two goals AGAIN today, to follow up on the two he cost us against Rangers. He is MINCE !!

If Csaba cannot at least see who is trying and who isnt and ditch those who arent, then we've got real problems.

Could you please elaborate on Wallace's mistakes for the 2 goals, cheers. :rolleyes:

Could you please elaborate on Wallace's mistakes for the 2 goals, cheers. :rolleyes:

I assume you were not at the game.

Allowed the right midfielder to skip passed him as if he wasnt there before crossing to McCann for the first goal.

Had the ball nicked off him by a Falkirk player for the second.

He's a dozy cant and needs to get a grip of himself. He was caught sleeping at least twice today. Just as he was at Ibrox.

Archived