mince

festerlehearts

falkirk 2 v 1 hearts mince mince mince

agree, what will the manager do now, he must see we need , RUBEN BACK, WALLACE EMPTIED.:mad:

You could at least try and hide the fact you're a Hobo. I remember the days when they put a little bit of effort into it. Kids nowadays, eh!

cardboardcutout

if you conducted a poll of all the managers in the league and asked who they would like to play if they needed to get out of a bad run i'm convinced most would say hearts!

michael stewart is our only shining light the rest are over-rated or never good enough! imo:mad:

festerlehearts
if you conducted a poll of all the managers in the league and asked who they would like to play if they needed to get out of a bad run i'm convinced most would say hearts!

michael stewart is our only shining light the rest are over-rated or never good enough! imo:mad:

i totaly agree and the **** win

i am so ****ed gettin dumped with a bunch o numpties just cant believe we cant do the likes o falkirk

ME TOO , what does the manager do , he MUST see the crap players in the team , if he is true to his word he should dump them now before its to late into the season.:mad:

jack D and coke
ME TOO , what does the manager do , he MUST see the crap players in the team , if he is true to his word he should dump them now before its to late into the season.:mad:

He wont be allowed. He'll need to make the best of it.

festerlehearts

He wont be allowed. He'll need to make the best of it.

to excellent opinions with his hands tied behind his back we all know that ,would like my wife to tie me up ,same difference she ma boss

Archived