Showboating

Spellczech

People have differing views on showboating. Some pros think it wrong to take the P out of others. Personally I am all for it as it gives me the fan what I want - entertainment. I miss the tricks of Rudi, Hartely, Takis etc. Don't think I've seen any showboating at Tynie for over a year...:sad:

Obua did a bit of showboating in his first Tynie game - in the first half. Can't say it impressed me much :sad:

Aye! showed he needs a kick up the jacksy!

Yep it sure wasn't a patch on Takis' move that Scotsport used at every break for its whole incarnation but IMO it was a good idea as it can be a great way to introduce yourself to your new club's fans...

Agree with all that's been said but I doubt if I'll ever see anything to eclipse Tommy Murray sitting on the ball at Ibrox. That was epic!

I'm told that is now a yellow card offence. Bringing the game into disrepute or some such cack :sad:

I'm told that is now a yellow card offence. Bringing the game into disrepute or some such cack :sad:

Aye Davie, when it came to making an erse of "one of their ain" it didn't take the GFA long to change the rules!

Archived