Harry and Paul (merged threads)

The Doctor

At last a half decent sketch show on the tv as oppossed to the over hyped rubbish that has been on over the last few years.Not as good as they were in their prime but i think the new rap DJ's and the other two old guys are pretty good and the Liverpool 08 things are good as well.Merson doing his take on Steven Gerrard is especially good.Looking forward to see how the new characters develop as they always take a bit of bedding in.

Never beat Stan The Barman or Smashie and Nicey though.

Just posted another thread saying i liked them as well before i seen this one.

Maybe i am trying to like them too much but i thought it was a lot better than the hyped up pesh sketch shows i have tried to watch the last few years.

I watched this tonight.

That'll be me 30 minutes closer to death then.

Tragic to see two once mediocre comedians fall so far.

I could not be more of a fan of the both of them. They are quality comedians.

But I am surprised Harry and Paul got a second series. It is woeful

Chad Sexington

They had it.

They lost it.

Now they're just two middle aged men looking after their kids school fees and topping up their own pension fund.

Awful.

:sad:

The White Cockade

Yeah its pretty cr*p

never really liked Harry Enfield

Paul Whitehouse and the others carried him in my opinion

watch the first series of Men Behaving Badly

he is absolutely useless

Chad Sexington
At last a half decent sketch show on the tv as oppossed to the over hyped rubbish that has been on over the last few years.Not as good as they were in their prime but i think the new rap DJ's and the other two old guys are pretty good and the Liverpool 08 things are good as well.Merson doing his take on Steven Gerrard is especially good.Looking forward to see how the new characters develop as they always take a bit of bedding in.

:sterb147:

jack D and coke

When you compare it to most of the pish like that Kevin Bishop show there's still one or two funnyish sketches but they've got nothing on the old Harry Enfield shows.

Pretty keek like.

Guest S.U.S.S.

They are just as good as they were in their prime, its the same crap they are doing, wasnt really funny then and just shows how unfunny they are and how far out of touch with things they have become. Wont watch that **** again.

jack D and coke

Never beat Stan the Barman or Smashie and Nicey though.

He was brilliant man ha ha! Best one was when the police went in: We're here about the fight last night' Stan: Cor yeah that Eubank's got a punch on him hasn't he, oh wait not him, the other one, the one with lisp eh whats his name eh........Eubank!! F***** quality! Maureen getting a bit busy down ere my love, now you gave me a tenner:laugh:

Archived