Stevie Wonder on Jonathan Ross

Ryan Gosling

Absolutely brilliant.

Great guest, but an astonishing set. Proper music, brilliant band, I loved it.

I was gutted that they cut Sir Duke short and I'll be listening to Songs In The Key Of Life all day tomorrow!

i gotta see if this is on replay, or watch it when its repeated tomorrow i guess.

i LOVE stevie wonder, the man is one of my all time favourites ever.

i need to get out songs in the key of life too, one of the best albums ever produced in my opinion.

love the stevie!

Johanes de Silentio

Would love to have seen this - AND I'll be busy the morra nicht!

Genius is a word much over-used in popular music, but Stevie, love him or hate him, is deserving of the word.

I'll likely catch it on UK Gold in 3 years time!

Would love to have seen this - AND I'll be busy the morra nicht!

Genius is a word much over-used in popular music, but Stevie, love him or hate him, is deserving of the word.

I'll likely catch it on UK Gold in 3 years time!

It'll be on BBC iPlayer all week.

I take it he sang a couple of songs before he got crap.Use to be one of my favourites until he got into that i just called to say crap.Singing with McCartney and Jackson not helping as well.:(

Would love to see his new stuff be great again but i wouldn't hold my breath waiting.:sad:

Commander Harris

cracking interview and brilliant performances.

I've never really been in to stevie wonder but after that I might have to go grab an album or two. :)

it's just a shame that such a legend had to sit through the dullest and most vacuous interview I've ever seen on national television with the lassie famous for being peter crouch's burd!

that was great, he's just playing superstition and that voice, and usual, is giving me the chills

simply an amazing man!!

Archived