Lying Fat Gordon and the Scotia Nostra plot genocide

The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor

Can you believe that lying fat toe-rag Golden Broon and his cronies plan to wipe out thousands of this country's pensioners this winter.

After promising all pensioners that they would get support this winter with home insulation it turns out it's only for the over 70's. Another lie by a politician that has lied all his political career.

Many of the nation's aged now find themselves faced with the stark choice of heat or eat this winter.

Personally i'm disgusted that rather than tackle the greedy energy companies he would rather stick two fingers up to our elderly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7612852.stm

Personally, I believe Brown to be the new Pol Pot.

If his party is allowed into power down south, we will find Scotland being forced into agrarian collectivization and be made to submit to a "year zero" policy.

It's dangerous ground from the fat, one eyed despot.

;)

Miller Jambo 60
Can you believe that lying fat toe-rag Golden Broon and his cronies plan to wipe out thousands of this country's pensioners this winter.

After promising all pensioners that they would get support this winter with home insulation it turns out it's only for the over 70's. Another lie by a politician that has lied all his political career.

Many of the nation's aged now find themselves faced with the stark choice of heat or eat this winter.

Personally i'm disgusted that rather than tackle the greedy energy companies he would rather stick two fingers up to our elderly.

Can my hobo mothern law be one

Can you believe that lying fat toe-rag Golden Brooks and his cronies plan to wipe out thousands of this country's pensioners this winter.

yep nothing that fife bar-steward does surprises me, sitting in his rent free house with the heating on full blast, not giving a fecking toss about pensioners, hes only been in charge of the country for about a year and we are, getting fecked up good-style.

mind u bawbag cameron will be just as bad.

its a uprising from the people we need.

Brown is threatening our very way of life.

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Brown's just the hapless fall guy in this pitiful pantomime to make sure we all vote for Dave Cameron and his powder puff bunch. Democracy my ring!!

I ****n hate the jackboot wearing arse-bandit labour party about as much as the tory-toff hypocrite CONservatives.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I ****n hate the jackboot wearing arse-bandit labour party about as much as the tory-toff hypocrite CONservatives.

Dont hold back mate, say what you feel.

Guest S.U.S.S.

C+

Must try harder.

The sooner the Tories are runing this fine Union the better!

Patrick Bateman
Personally, I believe Brown to be the new Pol Pot.

If his party is allowed into power down south, we will find Scotland being forced into agrarian collectivization and be made to submit to a "year zero" policy.

It's dangerous ground from the fat, one eyed despot.

;)

Would you trust a fifer to lead? The Fat cyclops would probably throw rocks at the moon if he had any depth perception!!!!! :mad:

The Mighty Thor
C+

Must try harder.

Mate i'd love to start on the Conservatice party but it's really very very difficult to know what smug dave and the etonian uphill gardeners stand for. They have no policies. All you get from smug dave is the odd bit of criticism about what everyone else is doing without being in the slightest bit committal to what he actually stands for himself. Remarkable parallels with many of the unionist types on here actually.

As for the C+ i clearly need to work on the volume of my embittered attacks rather than the quality ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Mate i'd love to start on the Conservatice party but it's really very very difficult to know what smug dave and the etonian uphill gardeners stand for. They have no policies. All you get from smug dave is the odd bit of criticism about what everyone else is doing without being in the slightest bit committal to what he actually stands for himself. Remarkable parallels with many of the unionist types on here actually.

As for the C+ i clearly need to work on the volume of my embittered attacks rather than the quality ;)

It was more in relation to your poor parody in the title. But with proactice im sure ul soon be up to scratch.:)

The Mighty Thor
It was more in relation to your poor parody in the title. But with proactice im sure ul soon be up to scratch.:)

Point taken. I'll work on my delivery. There loads of material from the other parties to work with as they stumble from one self made mess to the next.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Point taken. I'll work on my delivery. There loads of material from the other parties to work with as they stumble from one self made mess to the next.

Ah so your not actually that interested in balance, rather you simply want to put other parties to the sword while bigging up Alex and his pimps?

Shame on you.;)

The Mighty Thor
Ah so your not actually that interested in balance, rather you simply want to put other parties to the sword while bigging up Alex and his pimps?

Shame on you.;)

As if i would do that. ;)

I'm trying to restore balance in the face of intense criticism of the current Scottish Government and the First Minister by some on here.

It passes the time and Monday to Friday it beats the arse off working. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
As if i would do that. ;)

I'm trying to restore balance in the face of intense criticism of the current Scottish Government and the First Minister by some on here.

It passes the time and Monday to Friday it beats the arse off working. :)

The SNP come into the firing line as they are leading the country allegedly.

The Mighty Thor
The SNP come into the firing line as they are leading the country allegedly.

Agreed and they should be judged on their results after the period of their tenure. Labour have had the reins for a long time and have really been rather shoddy in their track record.

As i said earlier if I could find out what the tories actually stand for then i'd gladly tear into them but sadly they have no policies, no personalities and no prospects in Scotland.

Nationally Labour are a busted flush, Broon's a rabbit in the headlights and Smug Dave is bumping his gums at the moment but his backside will collapse when he gets in and has to actually do something. Salad days for the SNP then! :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Agreed and they should be judged on their results after the period of their tenure. Labour have had the reins for a long time and have really been rather shoddy in their track record.

As i said earlier if I could find out what the tories actually stand for then i'd gladly tear into them but sadly they have no policies, no personalities and no prospects in Scotland.

Nationally Labour are a busted flush, Broon's a rabbit in the headlights and Smug Dave is bumping his gums at the moment but his backside will collapse when he gets in and has to actually do something. Salad days for the SNP then! :)

Ah so we cant say anything bad until their term is up, thats a great idea that.

Ah so we cant say anything bad until their term is up, thats a great idea that.

This might be a radical suggestion but you could try keeping all your complaints on the one thread? :P

I am tired of grand plans, of tractor production plans and reports on how many tractors have been produced, 5 year plans to make everyone equal and all the rest of it.

I want to see less Government, let people make their own choices. I think that they would in general make better choices than reactionary knee jerkers and communists like Brown.

The Mighty Thor
I am tired of grand plans, of tractor production plans and reports on how many tractors have been produced, 5 year plans to make everyone equal and all the rest of it.

I want to see less Government, let people make their own choices. I think that they would in general make better choices than reactionary knee jerkers and communists like Brown.

Coco i would agreee with you mate. The current system of both local and national government is outdated and ineffective. I'd be gald to see much more devolved power from Westminster to the regions. The current government and the previous administrations back to 1979 have been profligate with this country's resources and it's people and we are starting to harvest the social neglect which blights most areas of our major towns and cities. There's not neven a choice between major parties anymore as there is little discernable difference in ethos or policy between them.

Basically the civil service these days is nothing more than an incredibly expensive reporting arm on the ineffectiveness of the government of the day.

Archived