keegan back at newcastle

buckiejambo

Meeting Mike Ashley (according to SSN) does not mean he will return. More likely settling his severence pay.

Cheers mate...

Heard on the radio that paul ince was being considered for the job.... but thought it must be bollox.

Meeting Mike Ashley (according to SSN) does not mean he will return. More likely settling his severence pay.

Would Ashley meet him in person to discuss severance? It would be dealt with through the lawyers/solicitors surely?

Keegan is crap , so are newcastle. Infact i just couldn't care about any english team. Bugger the lot of them. :)

Keegan is crap , so are newcastle. Infact i just couldn't care about any english team. Bugger the lot of them. :)

WORD.

He'll be appointed soon imo, the "Indian billionaire" that supposedly is planning a takeover has came out saying he's pulled out due to club being a shambles at the moment. Keegan comes back, Ashley sells up in the next week or so and Special K walks for the 3rd time before January.

portobellojambo1
He'll be appointed soon imo, the "Indian billionaire" that supposedly is planning a takeover has came out saying he's pulled out due to club being a shambles at the moment. Keegan comes back, Ashley sells up in the next week or so and Special K walks for the 3rd time before January.

I suspect what Anil Ambani may be trying to do is push down Mike Ashley's asking price, Reliance Industries were quoted a buy out price of ?250 million originally, which was what forced them to step back.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Surely the fact Keegan resigned in the end means he isnt eligable for severence pay.

Nothing would surprise me about that club. They are more of a circus than us. What they need is someone who doesnt give a flying **** for thier so called history and who hasnt played for them before. Then comes in and bins the entire lot of them and start from scratch.

portobellojambo1

Sky Sports are now reporting that the talks between Keegan and Ashley broke down without any agreement being reached regards him going back to the club.

Miller Jambo 60
Surely the fact Keegan resigned in the end means he isnt eligable for severence pay.

Nothing would surprise me about that club. They are more of a circus than us. What they need is someone who doesnt give a flying **** for thier so called history and who hasnt played for them before. Then comes in and bins the entire lot of them and start from scratch.

WHAT A load of KAK

Keegan really annoys me

Why does he get work? the guy bails whenever the going gets tough

The Geordie fans deserve better.

Keegan really annoys me

Why does he get work? the guy bails whenever the going gets tough

The Geordie fans deserve better.

Don't know why they still see him as the great messiah!, he's never done much in management anyway, great players don't always make great bosses, time someone told the Geordie boys that.

Archived