nooooooo

eddie fenwick

chester copperpot
38 on monday:mad:just thought id let you know how depressed i am about that:(

Aye and the rest. 38 going on 48. That grey hair must have seen more years than 38.

Mind you, yer missus was in the year above me at school, so ye must be near my age range.

Aye and the rest. 38 going on 48. That grey hair must have seen more years than 38.

Mind you, yer missus was in the year above me at school, so ye must be near my age range.

aye right baldy:p

Mine yesterday,mate.Bet that's cheered you up a wee bit.:rolleyes:

the fact your older than me has cheered me up mate,you gon tommorow?

the fact your older than me has cheered me up mate,you gon tommorow?

Nah mate,working.I'll phone you though about the wee trip in November.You still game?

Nah mate,working.I'll phone you though about the wee trip in November.You still game?

yup,still up for that,we will need to get orginised soon,ill call you wed night:cool:

Last time I saw you, you said you were a year older than me.

Thank god I am only 36. ;)

thank god you put in that wink smiley or the laptop was getting sprayed wi tennents lager

chester copperpot

Didn't think they collected bins on a sat Cecil? :rolleyes:;)

Aye right Eddie.

I've known you since, what - 2002?

No danger are you only 38.

You were 38 when you "patrolled" the LB spot ahead of Niz!!!!

;)

Aye right Eddie.

I've known you since, what - 2002?

No danger are you only 38.

You were 38 when you "patrolled" the LB spot ahead of Niz!!!!

;)

i played like i was 38 when i was 17,slow and finished,how life anyway?long time no see

i played like i was 38 when i was 17,slow and finished,how life anyway?long time no see

Not too bad sir, as you will see from the signature - still the manager of those clowns. Yourself?

Our left back now is not a patch on you...........obviously!!!!

;)

Not too bad sir, as you will see from the signature - still the manager of those clowns. Yourself?

Our left back now is not a patch on you...........obviously!!!!

;)

just livin quietly in my old age:)still playing 5s on a friday but it kills me

J.T.F.Robertson

Cry me a feckin river!! :yadayada:

cheers eddie, you've just made me feel a whole lot better about turning 30 in a couple of months!

:toasting:

its all downhill from now on, we,re doomed,i tell you doomed

Miller Jambo 60

Eddie im 48 and still getting it.

All the best bud

Cry me a feckin river!! :yadayada:

jim believe it or not auld ed turned 60 in the summer and played 45 mins at tynie in the charity game and didnt look out of place at all

Eddie im 48 and still getting it.

All the best bud

There you go Eddie, surely the thought that in 10 years time you'll be just like Doug has made you feel much more positive about the future.

Sorry Doug couldn't resist it.:P

PS I'm 48 too

There you go Eddie, surely the thought that in 10 years time you'll be just like Doug has made you feel much more positive about the future.

PS I'm 48 too

ta for that,im really really depressed now,ma ha

J.T.F.Robertson
jim believe it or not auld ed turned 60 in the summer and played 45 mins at tynie in the charity game and didnt look out of place at all

Good on him, I'm told it's only a number. (a really 5hitty one right enough, but a number, nonetheless :()

Did he ever remember me, or did he deny me thrice, before the ****** crowed? :rolleyes:

Happy boithday, byrraway.

Good on him, I'm told it's only a number. (a really 5hitty one right enough, but a number, nonetheless :()

Did he ever remember me, or did he deny me thrice, before the ****** crowed? :rolleyes:

Happy boithday, byrraway.

him and my dad always ask if i spoken to you,both are fine,ill see them tomorrow and tell them your not bitter about your age;)

The Old Tolbooth
shes got the hots for everyone her:eek:

I just told her she's getting ripped on a thread and she cant believe it :laugh:

She's barely posted on here for a week and still gets it tight heh heh!!!

Personally I'm loving it :D

38 ?

You don't look a day over 45 !

All the best for Monday dude. :cheers:

I just told her she's getting ripped on a thread and she cant believe it :laugh:

She's barely posted on here for a week and still gets it tight heh heh!!!

Personally I'm loving it :D

tell her to get on,anyway after that e mail about the zoos she deserves the abuse

J.T.F.Robertson
him and my dad always ask if i spoken to you,both are fine,ill see them tomorrow and tell them your not bitter about your age ;)

Be sure to tell them I'm bitter about everything else, though. (wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea)

I just had mine last week, can't feckin believe it. It seems only a few years ago I was a young man, like yourself. (that should be good for a pint or two) :rolleyes:

Be sure to tell them I'm bitter about everything else, though. (wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea)

I just had mine last week, can't feckin believe it. It seems only a few years ago I was a young man, like yourself. (that should be good for a pint or two) :rolleyes:

they two are a pair of bitter old sods anyway,ive never met two people whove never been wrong so much in my young life

The Old Tolbooth
tell her to get on,anyway after that e mail about the zoos she deserves the abuse

She cant mate, her pc is at the knackersyard being fixed (should have been her) and it's only me who's online these days :D

Your spared!! ;)

She cant mate, her pc is at the knackersyard being fixed (should have been her) and it's only me who's online these days :D

Your spared!! ;)

phew,wait till she gets her hands on me,(she wishes)

J.T.F.Robertson
they two are a pair of bitter old sods anyway,ive never met two people whove never been wrong so much in my young life

That's excellent news, we'd be like peas in a pod, then. :(

Next time I'm back, (maybe Christmas) it would be good to meet up with the Fenwicks (old and new) for a blether.

Miller Jambo 60

PS I'm 48 too

ITS LOVE:) im sad

That's excellent news, we'd be like peas in a pod, then. :(

Next time I'm back, (maybe Christmas) it would be good to meet up with the Fenwicks (old and new) for a blether.

that would be magic jim,keep me posted

Archived