WHO HATES FALKIRK

Miller Jambo 60

Ever since the **** downed our windows in the centurian bus.

Lets stuff them.

As for HUGHES rubber lips

not all Falkirk fans are bad apples , like other supports they have nutters , so on that note i do not hate them ,rather find them funny and silly ( apart from the nutters who downed the supporters bus, hope they were caught) knowing they will be in for more humping s than wins.:107years:

chester copperpot
It's FLAKIRK I cant stand.

:mad:

I hate every team except Hearts. I just carry a bit more hatred for some of the other teams rather than Falkirk.

So I'd say they are less hated for me, but still hated nonetheless. :)

Nucky Thompson
for 90 minutes tommorow i'll be totally anti falkirk but then i just move on to hearts next game
So will I. The worst thing about Falkirk is their players boot you up in the air and their fans start greeting about diving:rolleyes:

Guest juvehearts

falkirk are another provincional(sp) club with a ****ty wee stadium thats too near to glasgow.

i've said it before & ill say it again, i would be delighted if Grangemouth blew up tomorrow, knowing that these bassa's would be wiped off the face of the planet 1st makes me sleep better at night.

*** them.

falkirk are another provincional(sp) club with a ****ty wee stadium thats too near to glasgow.

i've said it before & ill say it again, i would be delighted if Grangemouth blew up tomorrow, knowing that these bassa's would be wiped off the face of the planet 1st makes me sleep better at night.

*** them.

If the BP goes up were all ****ed!

(Well at least a 50 mile radius apparently)

So will I. The worst thing about Falkirk is their players boot you up in the air and their fans start greeting about diving:rolleyes:

Stop diving then??? ;)

Just kidding, not opening THAT can of worms again.....

Nucky Thompson
Stop diving then??? ;)

Just kidding, not opening THAT can of worms again.....

I know mate but every time a Hearts player gets hacked down the Falkirk fans are howling 'cheat' Falkirk fans are the worst in the league for that.

Miller Jambo 60
I know mate but every time a Hearts player gets hacked down the Falkirk fans are howling 'cheat' Falkirk fans are the worst in the league for that.

Falkirk fans are GAy

chester copperpot

Na, they old firm double standard *******s are up there too.

Agree with the Falkirk fans though. Even though on 200 hundred travel with their team.

Guest jambomickey

they won't have much to shout about tommorow mate! 2-0 for the jambos, stewart and mole

MacDonald Jardine

Always have been

I don't hate falkirk, infact if hearts didn't exist and i stayed slightly further west i might even be supporting them. Them orr errrr,,, motherwell or kilmarnock. defo not the old firm. Can't frickin stand them.

I'd support livingston but theyre completely useless.

Flakirk are tramp trash.

Trumpet poovery as a manager, and I seem to remember in JJ's first game against them after his triumphant return, some little hibs count called MacDonald scored a goal and rammed it up the Wheatfield.

I also hate that big fat chairman they had - Fulston? Take it he died of a pie related injury?

Archived