FAO MODS-Rule Breaking!

hughesie27

Look I don't care how long and wriggly Tedp's new snake is after his operation I do NOT want to be submitted to it for the next few days! Please let it be only his wife who gets to catch it's eyes on his birthday and at christmas and no other man except him and his Hobo mates!

Please remove this exploiting image from KB and our heads!!

Nucky Thompson
Look I don't care how long and wriggly Tedp's new snake is after his operation I do NOT want to be submitted to it for the next few days! Please let it be only his wife who gets to catch it's eyes on his birthday and at christmas and no other man except him and his Hobo mates!

Please remove this exploiting image from KB and our heads!!

It's giving me the heebie jeebies too:eek:

chester copperpot
It's giving me the heebie jeebies too:eek:

I held it last night, its a lovely snake, very placid and friendly.

Nucky Thompson
I held it last night, its a lovely snake, very placid and friendly.
I've got a phobia when it comes to snakes:eek:

chester copperpot
I've got a phobia when it comes to snakes:eek:

My wife has an irrational fear of snakes, she hasn't set foot in their house since they've got them.

She cannot even watch them on the telly she's that scared of them.

There's only 1 snake she really likes. ;)

My wife has an irrational fear of snakes, she hasn't set foot in their house since they've got them.

She cannot even watch them on the telly she's that scared of them.

There's only 1 snake she really likes. ;)

Tedp's one?

:P

sorry to say guys but i aint breaking no rules, i have just added pics to an album if you dont like it then add pics to your own album and the said offensive pics will move on.hughesie27 get a life.:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Snakes are truly horrible creatures.

Different strokes and all that but i do not understand how anybody can have them in the house.

If i knew my next door neighbours kept snakes i would move.

Seriously.

:sad:

chester copperpot
sorry to say guys but i aint breaking no rules, i have just added pics to an album if you dont like it then add pics to your own album and the said offensive pics will move on.hughesie27 get a life.:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Stop whinging ya erse. Some people dont like snakes. Remember the conversations we've had about the wife not visiting. I'm sure there's a few people on here petrified of snakes, hence the thread.

See you tomorrow.:P

Snakes are truly horrible creatures.

Different strokes and all that but i do not understand how anybody can have them in the house.

If i knew my next door neighbours kept snakes i would move.

Seriously.

:sad:

Lucky your not next door to me i have 4 ;););)

Nucky Thompson
Where about in Carrick Knowe are you? The thought of Snakes in my neighbourhood is making me uneasy;)

Where about in Carrick Knowe are you? The thought of Snakes in my neighbourhood is making me uneasy;)

just round the corner from you.........

chester copperpot

At the mod edit mate, they've got cages for the feckers, or whatever they're called

Stop whinging ya erse. Some people dont like snakes. Remember the conversations we've had about the wife not visiting. I'm sure there's a few people on here petrified of snakes, hence the thread.

See you tomorrow.:P

yeah i know its cool just responding..... to said thread.

At the mod edit mate, they've got cages for the feckers, or whatever they're called

its cool just put on a public forum where i stay ya tool?????????

chester copperpot
its cool just put on a public forum where i stay ya tool?????????

The mod edit. Ooops have I went too far?

JKB is not accepting the link because it has the letters eff tee pee in the middle:rolleyes: Anyway it said the top snake killer was a hedgehog:eek:

it eats its head for hours:eek::eek::eek:

JKB is not accepting the link because it has the letters eff tee pee in the middle:rolleyes: Anyway it said the top snake killer was a hedgehog:eek:

HONEY BADGER IS GOD

chester copperpot
Please don't post personal details, e.g. street names, of other posters and your own.

Thanks

JKBMod 5

I actually lied about the street name just in case mate, but thanks for the removal anyhow. :thumbs:

I agree Mods, there should be no rule breaking on here, but as someone who should know, that looks like dusty old Carrick Knowe Avenue on the left.

Big%20snake.JPG

Buffalo Bill

I spent my primary school life at the top of CK Drive.

If any snakes had come in our manor, we'd have kicked their, er, "rears" all the way to MacGuffs.

:biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth

Snakes should be banned, their horrible, evil, snidey little fekkers, and if I was Boo I would move out of the area!!!!!!!

Archived