The press conference

Ryan Gosling

What's he up to today mate?

:)

A five minute rant about the unprofessionalism of Uganda and Bobby Williamson ruining his hard work, and how it's wrong not to contact the previous manager for help, among other things. Also a lesson in how players adjust to climate differently, and that's why Scotland lost.

Jambo in Bathgate
Csaba ROCKS.

What a guy!!! Subscribing to Hearts World is worth it if only for the press conference. He can talk for Romania/Hungary/Germany/Uganda and Scotland!!!:107years:

A five minute rant about the unprofessionalism of Uganda and Bobby Williamson ruining his hard work, and how it's wrong not to contact the previous manager for help, among other things. Also a lesson in how players adjust to climate differently, and that's why Scotland lost.

Did he explain why his team lost to Airdrie? Or whether he spoke to Frail when he took the job?

Malcolm Tucker
Did he explain why his team lost to Airdrie? Or whether he spoke to Frail when he took the job?

If he wanted to speak to our last manager he would have contacted Ivanauskas. Which I think he did in Germany anyway?

Caretaker's don't count. :P

He explained why they lost to Airdrie at the last press conference. And Frail has mentioned speaking to him on the radio as well.

Hope this helps brighten up your day.

He explained why they lost to Airdrie at the last press conference. And Frail has mentioned speaking to him on the radio as well.

Hope this helps brighten up your day.

Thanks for helping to brighten up my day:4_1_111:

Just watched it myself, the guy is a legend when it comes to press conferences.

Don't think he quite had a go at Bobby Williamson though, he seemed to attack their FA more. He mentioned some 80-year-old behind the scenes waiting for Williamson to fail so he could get his job.

It's hard to tell sometimes because he never answers the question he is asked and some of what he says gets lost in translation.

Honest to god, these scotish journalists are embarassing! One guy aske Csaba..."if you were Scotland manager, would you have taken the Scotland team out to Macedonia earlier, because of the heat etc"

what the hell has that got to do with Hearts!? The question was asked THREE times! What an A*se!

I agree...CSABA ROCKS!!

BUSBY ROCKS MORE...BUT CSABE ROCKS NEXT! LOL!!

Lynn

I thought he was going to lose it altogether when he was talking about Uganda. Looked furious and he just stood up and said "but this is not Hearts" and walked off.

The man is genius :)

For some reason I can't access Hearts World. I think it may be to do with my subscription running out.

So will have to renew but does anyone have a link to watch it for free by any chance?

Chad Sexington
I wouldn't swap Chabba for anyone.

love_hearts_xlrg.jpg

Hehe. I know what you mean though mate. He's been mighty impressive.

Let's hope all the lurve is still there in May. ;)

love_hearts_xlrg.jpg

Hehe. I know what you mean though mate. He's been mighty impressive.

Let's hope all the lurve is still there in May. ;)

:laugh:

I could seriously listen to him talk about football all day, he's that good when talking about it. Having just thought about it, can you remember the last manager to enjoy his work at Hearts?

It would probably be as far back as Levein...

"Kinovledge" is officially the coolest word ever said by Csaba. He's a legend.

I pity the Hearts player that pi**es him off.

Csaba is God.

Altough based on the Driver/Chesney/Obua are injured thread you would think that we didn't have him at all and he still isn't picking the team.

No-one messes with Csaba

ToadKiller Dog

Csaba is either going to end up a hearts legend or locked up in a padded cell.

They say genius is one step from madness.

One sure thing is that his time in charge will always entertain .

Honest to god, these scotish journalists are embarassing! One guy aske Csaba..."if you were Scotland manager, would you have taken the Scotland team out to Macedonia earlier, because of the heat etc"

what the hell has that got to do with Hearts!? The question was asked THREE times! What an A*se!

I agree...CSABA ROCKS!!

BUSBY ROCKS MORE...BUT CSABE ROCKS NEXT! LOL!!

Lynn

Probably hoping to manufacture an imaginary 'spat' between him and Dode Burley

The press are simply an embarrassment in this country :(

They were blatantly trying to get Csaba to slate George Burley.

Seems strange as to why they would do that. It's nice to see Csaba still passionate about Uganda.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just listened to it. In all honesty I could listen to him for hours.

Dont see any trips to Uganda in the near future though. For his sake.

The Chinchilla
Csaba ROCKS.

Could not agree more. I look forward to getting home and watching his press conference's now on a Friday. Makes the subsciption great value for money! He has more brain cells than all those journalists put together. Some of the questions are a complete disgrace. They must think he is stupid!!

Can't wait for the game tomorrow now! C'mon the hearts!!

alwaysthereinspirit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7613281.stm

Look at this ish allready, we pay a license fee for this standard of journalism? For ******s sake!

Maybe I'm wrong and I have been before. It was a rainy Tuesday.

It sounded to me like he was bad mouthing the asistant coach more than Blobby. Saying the asistant was undermining Blobby so he could steal the job.

Maybe I'm wrong and I have been before. It was a rainy Tuesday.

It sounded to me like he was bad mouthing the asistant coach more than Blobby. Saying the asistant was undermining Blobby so he could steal the job.

Ive no seen the hearts world bit, Ive only listened to the snippet they have on the beeb website so I cant say for sure, but if thats what went down this makes the article even worse.

Watching his press conferences is higher in entertainment value than watching the game!!!

The Blobby comment has been blown out of all proportion by the Chic Young Benevolent Society (aka the BBC) - and it wouldn't surprise me if it was spite for not saying something negative about GB!!!

He is a character-and-a-half!!!

Well worth the HW fee!

They were blatantly trying to get Csaba to slate George Burley.

Seems strange as to why they would do that. It's nice to see Csaba still passionate about Uganda.

Easy ....... someone has written a piece on Scotland or Burley for one of the Sunday's and was looking for a tasty but controversial quote to put in the headline. It will be easy to spot which one come Sunday. Pondlife!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Easy ....... someone has written a piece on Scotland or Burley for one of the Sunday's and was looking for a tasty but controversial quote to put in the headline. It will be easy to spot which one come Sunday. Pondlife!

Csaba makes the sub worthwhile. Indeed, we should run a competition to see how many questions the hacks can ask to him each week!

Csaba is clearly a person who cares about his work - that is a great thing.

Caring and Quality are internal and external aspects of the same thing. A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares. A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who’s bound to have some characteristics of Quality.

Seymour M Hersh
Csaba is clearly a person who cares about his work - that is a great thing.

Caring and Kvalitee are internal and external aspects of the same thing. A person who sees Kvalitee and feels it as he works is a person who cares. A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who’s bound to have some characteristics of Kvalitee.

Made the changes for you NMH. Get with the programme man!!:):P

Chad Sexington
You've maybe heard it by now but the BBC have the press conference here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7613330.stm

Since I've sacked HW, that's the first time I've heard him in a press conference in about 2 months.

HAHAHHAHAHA. :biggrin:

FECKIN HELL!! He's amazing! :laugh:

The hacks only managed about 4 questions in 15 minutes. :biggrin:

His English is brilliant now. It's improved dramatically in the time he's been here.

He just fills the room with his opinions and personality.

Top man.

winston churchill

the mans pure mustard.

you can tell when he is going to start a rant............. he turns sideways and the hands go on his knees.

Everybody loves Baz
If it wasn't such a no-no I'd consider taking one up the Jimmy Carter from him if he asked.

Classic Le Chat moment.:eek:

Archived