Andy Walker

i8hibsh

Well get it removed then. Tumours are not good.

haha!! a big mad andy on yer heed! lol might be able to freeze it off.

I know I may get dogs abuse for this but the guy is seriously growing on me

Maybe he thinks you could offer him a job when Sh*tesport finishes.

With his cheeky smile and chirpy Glesga banter Andy Walker is indeed a cute, cuddly guy and I want to have his babies.

Actually now I come to think of it he still has a face i'd never tire of punching, even if he does delight in taking the utter pesh out of that tool Stott. The guy is a nob, end of.

Altogether now Aaaaaandy Walker, you're a winker, you're a winker.......Aaaaandy Walker, .................

AW has backed off Hearts for one reason - we are currently no threat to Celtic.

The Old Tolbooth

You mean you would LIKE him to grow on you? :P

As much as it pains me to say I think you are right. Mind you as co-presenter on Scotsport he has to be a bit more impartial and objective which means he has probably been told to calm down.

I also think Scotsport is not bad these days. They even give you more highlights than Setanta who own the bloody rights!

What a pile of shia.

The only reason he is playing 'good cop' these days is because Hearts have become a joke and no longer pose a threat to his beloved Celtic.

Anyone with a memory span greater than 2 years will agree that the man is another Scottish football media parasite.

"Growing on me" - FFS!

gorgie rd eh11

Always thought A.W. talked more sense than most. Not as afraid of criticising celtic and rangers as the rest of the old firm lackeys in the scottish football media.

AW has his bad points, but I would invite hime round for tea before that toss piece Stott. Everytime I see him make a wee remark or joke about Hibs or Hearts I want to throw my telly out the window.

It's probably just a wee homo-erotic crush. It'll soon pass ...

to be fair (not sure why) we rather went off him when he kept trying to tell us that Burley wasn't going to stay long. He also predicted that Celtic would win the league that year. Not bad for a provincial pundit.

It's little wonder we don't like him. His analysis of Hearts, VR, and where VR's interference would lead proved to be spot on.

I find him funny

he occasionally speaks sense too although he needs to start staring in the correct camera tho

jes a love to hate figure

I see it as banter

he aint on the same level as Keith 'skin crawl' Jackson

Did you notice TWICE in last night's edition he put his hand on Grant Stott's knee?

It must be love...

hahahaah i noticed that too

Rudolf's Mate
Always thought A.W. talked more sense than most. Not as afraid of criticising celtic and rangers as the rest of the old firm lackeys in the scottish football media.

Agreed he does lay into them more than others however when we posed a threat, he singled us out big time. Sorry but the guy is a fud and IMO if he is not capable of being impartial then he shouldn't be on the box!

Guest gorgie kev

Si you have clearly started drinking at work again.Now stop it:p

to be fair (not sure why) we rather went off him when he kept trying to tell us that Burley wasn't going to stay long. He also predicted that Celtic would win the league that year. Not bad for a provincial pundit.

Predicting Celtic are gonna win the league is like predicting snow in Alaska

Archived