Caldwell

Cambo_Jambo

Picked up my copy of the Dundee (haters) Couries to see that Yogi admires Caldwell as 'the best ball playing centre half in Scotland.' Poor bar steward has completely lost the plot. Perhaps the refereeing has finally ruined his already insignificant mental capacity!

Bit of light entertainment for you all before you leave work to enjoy the glorious sunshine!

Picked up my copy of the Dundee (haters) Couries to see that Yogi admires Caldwell as 'the best ball playing centre half in Scotland.' Poor bar steward has completely lost the plot. Perhaps the refereeing has finally ruined his already insignificant mental capacity!

Bit of light entertainment for you all before you leave work to enjoy the glorious sunshine!

I dunno how Caldwell continues to get a game for Scotland, one of the most over-rated players in a long while !!

I dunno how Caldwell continues to get a game for Scotland, one of the most over-rated players in a long while !!

I, personally don't know anyone that rates him. I know Hibs fans who reckon he wasn't ever good enough for them.

I reckon he's been misquoted. Yogi spends too much time slavering to give a cohesive interview. Probably called Caldwell a ballsack or somesuch.

father_jack_hackett.JPG

As an almost neutral watching both Scotland games, I thought Caldwell played quite well. He was definately far superior to McManus who was a bomb scare for 180 minutes.

If any one is to be dropped, and lucky for him he's suspended, it's McManus.

Chad Sexington
As an almost neutral watching both Scotland games, I thought Caldwell played quite well. He was definately far superior to McManus who was a bomb scare for 180 minutes.

If any one is to be dropped, and lucky for him he's suspended, it's McManus.

I actually agree with that.

He's certainly no Baresi but he wasn't too bad in Scotland's last 2 games.

McManus on the other hand was appalling in both.

I actually agree with that.

He's certainly no Baresi but he wasn't too bad in Scotland's last 2 games.

McManus on the other hand was appalling in both.

No need to sound so surprised to be agreeing with me. :)

Have you watched Scotland recently? Adn have you seen our centre-half alternatives?

Archived