Nade driven by wrath of Hearts fans

maroonlegions

By BARRY ANDERSON

CHRISTIAN NADE feels under pressure to deliver following Hearts' impressive start to the SPL campaign, admitting he is fearful of the reaction if he fails to match standards set by his colleagues.

Hearts sit third in the SPL, one point from top ahead of tomorrow's visit to Falkirk. Nade's gradual ascent towards full fitness has seen him spend a considerable amount of time on the substitutes' bench so far,:rolleyes: and he has been taken aback by the impetus with which the team has begun the season.

Jamie Mole is performing the lone striking role favoured by manager Csaba Laszlo:eek: but Nade is keen to impose himself upon the team after honing his physique during the summer. However, today he admitted to being anxious over whether he will live up to expectations.:rolleyes:

"I want to start playing now. I'm a little bit scared to start a game,:eek: to be honest," he said. "The team is playing well, Jamie is playing well, so I'm under a little bit of pressure to start and reach the same level. That's going to be hard but I will give my best if I play.

"I'm scared because I know, if I miss something, the fans can start to boo all the time.:rolleyes: It's a little bit hard and you have to be concentrated. It's football. One day you're good, the next you're bad.":rolleyes:

Laszlo will consider whether to hand recent Polish signing Adrian Mrowiec a debut at the Falkirk Stadium.

The manager has cautioned his players not to be complacent tomorrow and be misled by Falkirk's placing at the bottom of the SPL. "Falkirk have not had a great start to the season but that won't count for very much once the whistle goes on Saturday afternoon," said Laszlo.

"We must remain focused.":hypno:

well there you go eh not exactly full of confidence is he maybe its time for the boo boys to shut the feck up and give him some encouragement and not to boo every time he fecks something up, i hope for one that he finds his belief and starts to show what he real Nade can do.:cool:

Without thinking I can name 3 or 4 players who have (rightly or wrongly) been treated much worse than Mr Nade. Most of whom are younger than him.

He should stop trying to blame the fans for his inability to be professional and reach match fitness. He's been a disgrace of a football player for the past 6 months.

Without thinking I can name 3 or 4 players who have (rightly or wrongly) been treated much worse than Mr Nade. Most of whom are younger than him.

He should stop trying to blame the fans for his inability to be professional and reach match fitness. He's been a disgrace of a football player for the past 6 months.

true but now he seems to be getting the message from the manager i just thought he will need more encouragement from the fans , cannot be a bad thing if he responds with a better work rate if the fans lay off and get behind him , encouragement is what he needs it can work wonders.:cool:

You really can't argue with that,well said.

The Chinchilla

By BARRY ANDERSON

CHRISTIAN NADE feels under pressure to deliver following Hearts' impressive start to the SPL campaign, admitting he is fearful of the reaction if he fails to match standards set by his colleagues.

Hearts sit third in the SPL, one point from top ahead of tomorrow's visit to Falkirk. Nade's gradual ascent towards full fitness has seen him spend a considerable amount of time on the substitutes' bench so far,:rolleyes: and he has been taken aback by the impetus with which the team has begun the season.

Jamie Mole is performing the lone striking role favoured by manager Csaba Laszlo:eek: but Nade is keen to impose himself upon the team after honing his physique during the summer. However, today he admitted to being anxious over whether he will live up to expectations.:rolleyes:

"I want to start playing now. I'm a little bit scared to start a game,:eek: to be honest," he said. "The team is playing well, Jamie is playing well, so I'm under a little bit of pressure to start and reach the same level. That's going to be hard but I will give my best if I play.

"I'm scared because I know, if I miss something, the fans can start to boo all the time.:rolleyes: It's a little bit hard and you have to be concentrated. It's football. One day you're good, the next you're bad.":rolleyes:

Laszlo will consider whether to hand recent Polish signing Adrian Mrowiec a debut at the Falkirk Stadium.

The manager has cautioned his players not to be complacent tomorrow and be misled by Falkirk's placing at the bottom of the SPL. "Falkirk have not had a great start to the season but that won't count for very much once the whistle goes on Saturday afternoon," said Laszlo.

"We must remain focused.":hypno:

well there you go eh not exactly full of confidence is he maybe its time for the boo boys to shut the feck up and give him some encouragement and not to boo every time he fecks something up, i hope for one that he finds his belief and starts to show what he real Nade can do.:cool:

Banderson has managed to twist some things here I'm sure. He's much more positive than all that when you watch the interview on Hearts World.

Archived