Player of the month

The xx

Well done to JJ for picking up Manager of the Month, even though his side haven't played anyone decent yet.

I was just wondering if anyone knows who was the player and young player of the month or are they still to be announced?

I checked the SPL websie but couldn't find anything.

Guest jambomickey
Well done to JJ for picking up Manager of the Month, even though his side haven't played anyone decent yet.

I was just wondering if anyone know who was the player and young player of the month or is it still to be announced?

I checked the SPL websie but couldn't find anything.

well done jeff! even though his side haven't played anyone decent yet? i'll bet you most teams killie have played are working with a much bigger budget than jim jefferies

well done jeff! even though his side haven't played anyone decent yet? i'll bet you most teams killie have played are working with a much bigger budget than jim jefferies

Hibs, St Mirren, Hamilton and an off form Dundee Utd.

Like I said, no one decent.

i'll bet you most teams killie have played are working with a much bigger budget than jim jefferies

Doubtful. Killie have a very low budge as far as i'm aware. They had terrible injury problems last year and didn't have the funds to bring in replacements, hence why they struggled so much.

I suppose we'll find out how good or bad his team is on Saturday, although we got beat 2-0 at Hunbrox and we're still 3rd in the league, so it's maybe not that good an indicator. They beat Hibs on the opening day though.

It'll be Pedro Mendes.

You're right but when is it usually announced?

I thought they would have given out the three awards at the same time.

Hibs, St Mirren, Hamilton and an off form Dundee Utd.

Like I said, no one decent.

Not conceded any goals either IIRC, so deserving of MotM IMO.

Not conceded any goals either IIRC, so deserving of MotM IMO.

Not arguning with the fact that he deserves it. The four clean sheets are impressive but we'll see if that record is still in tact after they visit Ibrox tomorrow.

Has Pascali not been running the show for Killie? That's what a Killie fan at my work has been saying.

Apparently he's been very successful at breaking up the play of the other teams. Not too sure how he has been going forward but he did manage a goal from a corner (headed the ball in from a corner)

Archived