tynecastle buses

Guest jambomickey

Nah, they're rubbish.

why is it filled with prawn sandwich muncher's sitting there reading the Times sipping brandy from hip flasks.:eek:;)

Nucky Thompson

Decided to get the 11.06 train from Haymarket to Falkirk, get's us in at 11.40:) Straight to the nearest boozer to watch the Man Utd v Liverpool game and according to a website it's one mile to the stadium:rolleyes:

Nah, they're rubbish.

I agree. Never been on one since the **** of a driver tried to leave without my mates - despite being shown that they were about 20 seconds from the bus.

Ah,I see,is the the equivalent to RC mhorgue?

I have no idea what we're talking about anymore, so i'm gonna go with yes, and we can both move on.

Thank you for pointing out my earlier error. With JKB, who needs Microsoft Word spellcheck.

Miller Jambo 60
I have no idea what we're talking about anymore, so i'm gonna go with yes, and we can both move on.

Thank you for pointing out my earlier error. With JKB, who needs Microsoft Word spellcheck.

You going mate i am with a banner Hearts of course

going through to falkirk on the buses from tynecastle! anybody else going through on buses that leave from tynie?

Aye.Went through to Hamilton on 1 pretty quiet bus at the front,sat at the back and their was 2 half-cut guys performing.Not what i'm used to,after being on the Pivot when everyone was perfoming.Still,no bad for the money.

going through to falkirk on the buses from tynecastle! anybody else going through on buses that leave from tynie?

yeah im going with my nephew i take it the buses are all parked outside trhe ticket office?

Are you stewarding on them Mick?

"No talking up the back" etc etc.

Guest jambomickey
Are you stewarding on them Mick?

"No talking up the back" etc etc.

haha not at all, i'll be there with the bairn backing hearts 100%

Guest jambomickey
Enjoy. :P

will do mate! we obviously never going to agree on what you were hinting at but at the end of the day i respect your opinion and we both got one thing in common! our passion for hearts fc enjoy the game mate

Archived