Tullberg operation a sucess; starts training next week

dazajmbo

On HOMFC webite, good luck mike, lets see what a player you are!!

here's your 15/20 a season striker!!!::thumb::thumb:

On HOMFC webite, good luck mike, lets see what a player you are!!

here's your 15/20 a season striker!!!::thumb::thumb:

There is no mention whatsoever of him undergoing an "operation" just some physiotherapy so your post title is slightly misleading.

It will however be excellent to have him back and hopefully fit in a couple of weeks to see if he is part of the solution to our long time striking woes.

Fingers crossed that he is the mutts nuts, dogs dangly bits but most importantly as you say our 15 to 20 goal a season man.:)

There is no mention whatsoever of him undergoing an "operation" just some physiotherapy so your post title is slightly misleading.

It will however be excellent to have him back and hopefully fit in a couple of weeks to see if he is part of the solution to our long time striking woes.

Fingers crossed that he is the mutts nuts, dogs dangly bits but most importantly as you say our 15 to 20 goal a season man.:)

well i'm hoping so too. spoke to him in tesco probobly about a week after he signed i asked him a few questions, one was how many goals do you predict you will score? he said "i watched caltic v rangers a while ago and i would compare my self in many aspects to hesslink but i never know, i hope to score 15/20 or more goals a season tho and would prefer a full time contract not just loan!"

so here's hopin!!!!

well i'm hoping so too. spoke to him in tesco probobly about a week after he signed i asked him a few questions, one was how many goals do you predict you will score? he said "i watched caltic v rangers a while ago and i would compare my self in many aspects to hesslink but i never know, i hope to score 15/20 or more goals a season tho and would prefer a full time contract not just loan!"

so here's hopin!!!!

He better not be, Vinegar of Castlemilk is mince.

Playing with the formation of one striker high up and the other in behind then i find it unlikely that any striker will hit 15/20 goals and Csaba has said that he sees us creating alot of chances for the midfield by the work the striker does which implies the same.

Lets wait and see but we shouldnt put all the pressure on him.

He sounds like a player who really wants to play for Hearts, and is really frustrated that he got this niggly injury before he could get into his stride. If his attitude is anythng to go by, I think the guy could be a big asset to us!

Cheers

Lynn

Totally agree!

Everytime I hear him being interviewed, it strikes me that he's very intelligent - total profesional. If it needs to be said, total chalk n cheese to Pinilla, and the rest of that junk which has been and gone without doing much other than draw wages. I'm very convinced he's gonna be a asset to the club, out transfer policy might well be back on track.

Deodato

He sounds like a player who really wants to play for Hearts, and is really frustrated that he got this niggly injury before he could get into his stride. If his attitude is anythng to go by, I think the guy could be a big asset to us!

Cheers

Lynn

Archived