Nade - 2 articles

Charlie-Brown

We_are_the_Hearts

"Playing with one striker is good because when we don't have the ball the striker doesn't have to run a lot, just between the two centre-backs. When we have the ball he has to keep it and involve the midfielders. I like playing like this. The midfield talk to the striker and tell him how to move, whether to go or come back"

Loving the tactical awareness that Csaba is installing in the players. Something that has been lacking previously.

I don't like booing the players and I'm not sure if this new reputation we have is a good thing or not....but I do hope Monsieur Nade is aware that the rewards are worth it. The fans have been a bit quick to boo of late but they're still willing to get behind the team and we're just crying out for some pitch heroics. Whoever provides them is bound to get an almighty response from the fans.

I don't know what Csaba has been feeding him (or not feeding him) but it seems to be working. I definitely love that man.

It bothers me that the boy is content to sit on the bench.

Any player worth tehir salt wouldn't be content with that.

Would still rather see him up front than Mole though, at least he is a goal threat.

Archived