Loyalty Points Help

Jambosimmy

Can anybody help me find out where i get my loyalty points total from. if you follow the instructions on the website it takes you to the account manager and then its a dead end?

Any help would be appreciated

Quick question.

I'm not an ST holder but will be going to a good few games this season. Am i acquiring loyalty points when i buy tickets or is this an ST holder thing. Can't access Jambo website from work to find out.

Quick question.

I'm not an ST holder but will be going to a good few games this season. Am i acquiring loyalty points when i buy tickets or is this an ST holder thing. Can't access Jambo website from work to find out.

I believe anyone (including people who don't have season tickets) can get loyalty points. Not sure if home games count however, but if you went to an away game then they do.

Anyone else confirm?

Cheers. Going to Falkirk which will be the first away game for me this season. The girl at the ticket office took my name / address etc so maybe thats the reason.

i couldnt find the exact amount. i remember in years gone by you could check you total. if i use the table its says 20 for ST holder and 30 for ST from last season plus 4 from hamilton so i reckon i have 54.

I believe anyone (including people who don't have season tickets) can get loyalty points. Not sure if home games count however, but if you went to an away game then they do.

Anyone else confirm?

I beleive you get an automatic 20 loyalty points for a season ticket could be wrong.

I have been to Ibrox and going to Falkirk so here is hoping I fall into the first up for ticket catagory.

I beleive you get an automatic 20 loyalty points for a season ticket could be wrong.

I have been to Ibrox and going to Falkirk so here is hoping I fall into the first up for ticket catagory.

Does anyone know, if you buy tickets for away games at the ticket office, do they automatically add the loyalty points to your account? They usually ask for a name and address. Also, on My Account Manager on Ticketmaster, it doesn't contain anything about tickets i've bought, or my season ticket. Is this normal?

Does anyone know, if you buy tickets for away games at the ticket office, do they automatically add the loyalty points to your account? They usually ask for a name and address. Also, on My Account Manager on Ticketmaster, it doesn't contain anything about tickets i've bought, or my season ticket. Is this normal?

On the old account manager with Seat Booker, you were able to sign in with your Hearts customer number which you can find in your ST book.

The ticketmaster site doesn't seem to offer any way of using your customer number and therefore will have no way of showing your loyalty points despite Hearts linking you to there.

Think the only way to find out for certain would be to email or phone Hearts.

:)

On the old account manager with Seat Booker, you were able to sign in with your Hearts customer number which you can find in your ST book.

The ticketmaster site doesn't seem to offer any way of using your customer number and therefore will have no way of showing your loyalty points despite Hearts linking you to there.

Think the only way to find out for certain would be to email or phone Hearts.

:)

You can sign in to my account on Ticketmaster (though the customer number is different from the Hearts one). Sign up if you have not already.

Then click on Edit Profile and you will see your Loyalty points above your name.

You can sign in to my account on Ticketmaster (though the customer number is different from the Hearts one). Sign up if you have not already.

Then click on Edit Profile and you will see your Loyalty points above your name.

But I've never bought anything through ticketmaster, only from the TO. I signed up and it made me a new account and there doesn't seem to be any way to link it to anything I have with Hearts.

:confused:

When I booked falkirk tickets from the TO.

I asked them to add points to my name.

But I've never bought anything through ticketmaster, only from the TO. I signed up and it made me a new account and there doesn't seem to be any way to link it to anything I have with Hearts.

:confused:

I take it you are using the link from the official site under Tickets - and then My Account Manager?

This should bring up the Hearts account manager and will ask you for a username/email and then a password.

I can't actually recall using the online facility since they moved from Seatbooker but they seem to have Loyalty Points for me.

I would presume if you have applied for away tickets through the ballot system your Loyalty points would get updated and would show on this.

When I booked falkirk tickets from the TO.

I asked them to add points to my name.

I didn't ask. Didn't even cross my mind.

Chances are they probably haven't added my points.

Not sure how it works this season or through ticketmaster but it used to be that you only got loyalty points given if you had a ST or if you had the hearts membership card!

I take it you are using the link from the official site under Tickets - and then My Account Manager?

This should bring up the Hearts account manager and will ask you for a username/email and then a password.

I can't actually recall using the online facility since they moved from Seatbooker but they seem to have Loyalty Points for me.

I would presume if you have applied for away tickets through the ballot system your Loyalty points would get updated and would show on this.

Maybe Hearts still have my old email address, I'll try and set up an account with that!

Edit: Well I've just tried to sign in with my old email address, tried my password 3 times and either the 3rd was wrong and locked my account, or the 3rd was right and my account is locked anyway! Either way I'm not overly concerned, I've never used ticketmaster for tickets, I liked seatbooker back in the day so would rather go to Tynie to pick specific sets for cup matches etc. Sure my loyalty points are building up nicely!

Sexton Hardcastle
i couldnt find the exact amount. i remember in years gone by you could check you total. if i use the table its says 20 for ST holder and 30 for ST from last season plus 4 from hamilton so i reckon i have 54.

You only get the extra 30 if you sold shares to UBIG. Or so i think? I have 22. 20 for ST this year. Feck knows where the stray 2 have come from. Dont have extra 30 for the past years st.

Can anyone confirm that?

You only get the extra 30 if you sold shares to UBIG. Or so i think? I have 22. 20 for ST this year. Feck knows where the stray 2 have come from. Dont have extra 30 for the past years st.

Can anyone confirm that?

Not sure, maybe loyalty points only last for one season now (makes more sense IMO).

portobellojambo1

I think that is the only way to view your loyalty points now, the only other way I can think of finding out your total points is phoning the club and asking.

portobellojambo1
Maybe Hearts still have my old email address, I'll try and set up an account with that!

Edit: Well I've just tried to sign in with my old email address, tried my password 3 times and either the 3rd was wrong and locked my account, or the 3rd was right and my account is locked anyway! Either way I'm not overly concerned, I've never used ticketmaster for tickets, I liked seatbooker back in the day so would rather go to Tynie to pick specific sets for cup matches etc. Sure my loyalty points are building up nicely!

Sure when they switched from Seatbooker to Ticketmaster the club emailed all ST holders and gave them instructions for starting their My Account with TicketMaster Jen. But I think you can go into it and start from scratch, i.e. register or re-register, once it recognises who you are it should then display your loyalty points.

Sure when they switched from Seatbooker to Ticketmaster the club emailed all ST holders and gave them instructions for starting their My Account with TicketMaster Jen. But I think you can go into it and start from scratch, i.e. register or re-register, once it recognises who you are it should then display your loyalty points.

I think that's probably where my problem came from. The email address Hearts probably have for me is one that i haven't used for years. When I tried to log in with the old email address it recognised it but obviously my password was wrong. I'm not concerned either way TBH though.

I have a decent amount or loyalty points from the last few years. I would be surprised if I struggled to get tickets for anywhere!

Archived