the 9/11 fraudster

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

Disturbing. Woman pretends to have survived 9/11. Huge web of lies. She heard of a fireman who died (distinctive red bandana). She tells dead fireman's parents he had saved her. ****ing with the emotions +the grief of parents who lost their son. The woman must be sick in the head.

Miller Jambo 60
Disturbing. Woman pretends to have survived 9/11. Huge web of lies. She heard of a fireman who died (distinctive red bandana). She tells dead fireman's parents he had saved her. ****ing with the emotions +the grief of parents who lost their son. The woman must be sick in the head.

HANG HER

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was disturbing.

Turned out she was of a Spanish background and packed her bags and headed to New York after 9/11 to tell her story.

Topped herself apparently.

Some ****ed up people in this world.

Miller Jambo 60
It was disturbing.

Turned out she was of a Spanish background and packed her bags and headed to New York after 9/11 to tell her story.

Topped herself apparently.

Some ****ed up people in this world.

Spanish ma ha

Crazy times and a really awful woman by the sound of things. I really felt for the parents of that lad with the bandana...how the hell anyone could do that to people who are grieving, I do not know. You have to be screwed in the head in some way though.

Don't believe she's topped herself at all. The email was sent to the group anonymously and from a Spanish address, it was totally her. If she'd killed herself, she would have been found but nobody has a clue where she is.

In fairness, she can't be difficult to spot...she's hardly inconspicuous....

Commander Harris

I've only got sympathy for someone that would do such a thing. obviously has some deep problems if she goes to that length for attention.

Obviously I'm sympathetic towards the family of the deceased chap too, must be awful to have your emotions played with like that too.

i couldnt beleive that last night. She should be shot once she is found even if she has topped herself. shoot her again!!! Disgusting IMO

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I actually hope she's dead.

A vile individual. Going along the red bandana man's memorial service was just sick.

Guest juvehearts

The red bandana buy wasn’t a fireman he was a junior trader on one of the floors,

He used to volunteer for the fire service in his home state, he went up & saved 18 lives.

that a hero.

I cannot believe ANYONE that would do what she did to get attention & it was proved rife in her family when 2 of her family members were jailed for 18yrs for fraud.

Says it all really.

but please don’t discount what she did for the survivors of the 9/11 disaster, she gave them the opportunity to go behind the barriers & get to the pit of ground zero, also set up some funding & get them government funding along with national recgiontition.

Still believe she is a vert disturbed & twisted person & IMo an glad she got found out & dissapeared from the scene.

i mean ffs how can you live with yourself everyday living a lie like that?!

I found the program slightly disappointing and I can't quite work out why.

Maybe because it just felt like an extended version of the IrvineJambo saga.

Maybe because I didn't feel like I'd learnt much that I couldn't have guessed from the synopsis.

Maybe because I missed the start of it.

Just kind of 'meh' afterwards.

My view:

She was obviously a disturbed woman. On one hand, she did a lot of good. On the other hand, she (apparently) flew into the country with the premeditated intent to play this role. I can imagine someone saying they were there as a form of attention and then it snowballing from there, but to set out with that aim in mind is more disgusting.

suppose it is easy to be a critic but I cannot believe how everybody was so easily taken in.

I agree she needs help as this is one disturbed woman. I say needs as I also dont believe she commited suicide.

Find it even more suprising that she didnt break any laws in doing this. Irony is she actually did raise moral and funds so did some good also but FFS what goes on in a mind like that? Would love to know where she is. Bet someone tracks her down.

I found the program slightly disappointing and I can't quite work out why.

Maybe because it just felt like an extended version of the IrvineJambo saga.

Maybe because I didn't feel like I'd learnt much that I couldn't have guessed from the synopsis.

Maybe because I missed the start of it.

Just kind of 'meh' afterwards.

I felt like that after watching aswell. I think its because they didn't go into detail about how they found out she was lying. The first 50 mins were mainly about her story, then the last 10 debunked it.

crazy_jambo_2006

Struggling to have any sympathy for the woman. It was disgusting. If she was certified mentally ill, then I sympathise. But she may just be an evil woman. Shocked that under US law she committed no crime.

I've only got sympathy for someone that would do such a thing. obviously has some deep problems if she goes to that length for attention.

Obviously I'm sympathetic towards the family of the deceased chap too, must be awful to have your emotions played with like that too.

Commander Harris
Struggling to have any sympathy for the woman. It was disgusting. If she was certified mentally ill, then I sympathise. But she may just be an evil woman. Shocked that under US law she committed no crime.

to be fair I didn't see the program and I was just commenting on what I had heard of the story so I probably shouldn't have commented without a bit more info.

to be fair I didn't see the program and I was just commenting on what I had heard of the story so I probably shouldn't have commented without a bit more info.

She didn't seem to be an endearing character in any way, shape or form. And the interviews with those she duped probably exacerbated the distaste factor somewhat.

I think you're right though, Commander....she's a highly unpleasant individual but you have to wonder what it is that drives people to do these things in the first place. It wasn't financial gain (or I don't think it was anyway) and seemed to be all about the recognition, acknowledgement and admiration. The attention, in other words.

You'd really have to be mentally ill to do what she did, surely? They did suggest she was known to be a compulsive liar and she definitely had a strange background. No normally functioning brain could surely cope with the guilt and self-loathing...

Miller Jambo 60
I take it you mean First Minister?

And that prog was a shocker, cant believe someone could do that.

Scored again SUSS :)

GORGIE BOOT BOYS not me retired

Miller Jambo 60
She didn't seem to be an endearing character in any way, shape or form. And the interviews with those she duped probably exacerbated the distaste factor somewhat.

I think you're right though, Commander....she's a highly unpleasant individual but you have to wonder what it is that drives people to do these things in the first place. It wasn't financial gain (or I don't think it was anyway) and seemed to be all about the recognition, acknowledgement and admiration. The attention, in other words.

You'd really have to be mentally ill to do what she did, surely? They did suggest she was known to be a compulsive liar and she definitely had a strange background. No normally functioning brain could surely cope with the guilt and self-loathing...

Probably wanted a good pumping but i8 was busy:eek:

Archived