Chris Hoy on mock the week

mutley

Sawdust Caesar

He didn't say anything particulalrly funny all night. I like most of the comedy quiz shows on tv but don't understand why they book non-comedians on these shows. I like 8 out of 10 cats but can't watch it if they have Jade Goody or some other Z lister on. Having said that I don't like it when Johnny Vegas or Vic Reeves are on these programmes cos they ain't funny either and they are supposed to be.

He didn't say anything particulalrly funny all night. I like most of the comedy quiz shows on tv but don't understand why they book non-comedians on these shows. I like 8 out of 10 cats but can't watch it if they have Jade Goody or some other Z lister on. Having said that I don't like it when Johnny Vegas or Vic Reeves are on these programmes cos they ain't funny either and they are supposed to be.

Got a client who asked him to appear in an ad.... 15k he wanted. Just thought I'd throw that in the mix.

Got a client who asked him to appear in an ad.... 15k he wanted. Just thought I'd throw that in the mix.

Ha. Most TV ads don't even have a ?15k budget these days.

It was a print ad funnily enough.

Seriously? Would he shoot the ad himself for that? Mind you, we used a photographer recently who cost about 15k for a two day shoot.

Seriously? Would he shoot the ad himself for that? Mind you, we used a photographer recently who cost about 15k for a two day shoot.

Yup... His manager said he had to cash in when he's hot property.

The ads actually in the herald today. (I dont work for the herald)

Yup... His manager said he had to cash in when he's hot property.

The ads actually in the herald today. (I dont work for the herald)

What page was it? Just had a look through and couldn't see it.

Archived