Hibs v Hearts - Sun 19 October

Mr Maroon

they say they will contact season ticket holders by email,but they havnt got my correct details in the ticketmaster accounts,looks like il havnt sort it with the ticket office AGAIN!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I take it they are just counting Loyalty Points gained THIS season so far?

Yep just the away games so far this season, so if you have been to all three you should be sorted for a ticket.

they say they will contact season ticket holders by email,but they havnt got my correct details in the ticketmaster accounts,looks like il havnt sort it with the ticket office AGAIN!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also not got an e-mail despite being a ST holder and getting regular e-mails about other stuff. Anyone with a ST able to confirm the deadline for applications?

Yep just the away games so far this season, so if you have been to all three you should be sorted for a ticket.

...except if you were, for example, to buy 4 tickets for an away game. In my experience it's only the details of the lead applicant that are taken. So if you're one of the other 3, no loyalty points added... as I've had a ticket for Ibrox, Hamilton and Falkirk yet not been the lead applicant, no loyalty points for me. Ticket office response to my query about this? 'We'll see what happens with demand nearer the time'

Having said that, anyone who desperately wants a ticket for the San Giro can usually get one without too much trouble.

Archived