Neilson ankle operation a success

maroonlegions

Neilson ankle operation a success

Robbie Neilson

Neilson had his testimonial match with Hearts in May

Hearts full-back Robbie Neilson has undergone a successful operation on his troublesome Achilles tendon.(feck);)

The 28-year-old, who has missed Hearts' opening SPL games, could be set to return to action in six to eight weeks.:eek::rolleyes:

He missed the end of last season with a stomach complaint and has not played this term due to his ankle problem.

Neilson has been a fixture in the Hearts side over the past five seasons and won a full Scotland cap in 2006 against Ukraine.:cool:

so 6 -8 weeks then, hope whoever is covering for him plays a blinder and keeps him out we want to go forward not BACK.:mad:

FFS.

If he plays better than his compititon then why shouldn't he play.

Its a real shame when football fans want their clubs players to play well to keep a certain player out of the team.

I hope all 11 men play blinders, purely for fact that it will help us win.

Guest jambomickey
FFS.

Its a real shame when football fans want their clubs players to play well to keep a certain player out of the team.

agree with you mate! robbie gets a lot of unfair stick on jkb to be honest,

FFS.

i accept your point of all players playing a blinder but when has he , surely we have better at his position if not then we should.:rolleyes:

i accept your point of all players playing a blinder but when has he , surely we have better at his position if not then we should.:rolleyes:

If you were manager, and Robbie was playing consistantly better at training than anyone else would you pick him for your starting 11?

If you were manager, and Robbie was playing consistantly better at training than anyone else would you pick him for your starting 11?

I've highlighted the difficult concept - it's still something we're getting used to.

As for Robbie, I think he has been used as a pawn in a little Kickback game over the last couple of seasons. I don't think he's nearly as bad a player as some of the hysteria on here has made him out to be. Put it this way: I've seen far worse in a Hearts top recently.

I love how the OP always anotates the articles he posts with smilies. Makes it more readable. :107years:

Except they don't really make any sense

Miller Jambo 60

Well done mate.

To be fair half the jacks on kb have never seen a ball

as he's not kicked a ball.how do they know his operation was a success.

I can see the conversation now.

Robbie - How was the operation?

Doc - A complete success.

Robbie - So no problems?

Doc - None at all.

Robbie - Will I be able to pass the ball?

Doc - Of course.

Robbie - Your a miracle worker doc, I couldn't before the operation.

I've highlighted the difficult concept - it's still something we're getting used to.

As for Robbie, I think he has been used as a pawn in a little Kickback game over the last couple of seasons. I don't think he's nearly as bad a player as some of the hysteria on here has made him out to be. Put it this way: I've seen far worse in a Hearts top recently.

Got to agree with this. Robbie isn't the best player ever in a Hearts top, but he's a long way off being the worst. I doubt very much we would have celebrated a 2006 Scottish Cup win if it wasn't for "The Tackle" giving his all for us.

I also hope whoever is playing, plays out of their skin and is good enough to keep Robbie out of the team. Not because of any prejudice against Robbie but if someone is playing well enough to keep him out that represents an improvement. Or am I just naive?

I also hope whoever is playing, plays out of their skin and is good enough to keep Robbie out of the team. Not because of any prejudice against Robbie but if someone is playing well enough to keep him out that represents an improvement. Or am I just naive?

That is how it should be. Hopefully that is the way that things will work - players playing well and helping the team stay in the team!:rolleyes:

its all ifs and buts , surely we must want better eh or iam i being a bit to greedy.:rolleyes:

Neilson's in the same bracket as Broadfoot - a dud. End of.

Archived