Mobie phone insurence

CraigSN1

Any reason? I havent had to use mine but i have insurance thru my bank account. apparently they charge you 30 quid excess or something

Any reason? I havent had to use mine but i have insurance thru my bank account. apparently they charge you 30 quid excess or something

Same here

Call them up as i have had my phone half inched, takes 30 minsto get through. fair enough could be busy. Spoke to some nice Indian lass who couldn't understand a word i was saying, even when i spell it out phonetically for her. Turns out its a 50 quid excess that i have to send away WITH the claim form(how forking dodgy is that) Then it will take up to 2 weeks to process my claim and i will be "rewarded" - i ****ing paid enough for it, with a new phone. They cannot assure me which type of phone or the value of the phone.

Adding to the fact half way through the phone call the woman turns round and speaks a different fricking language to one of her little friends for at least 2 mins, without explanation.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What network are you with?

Being an erse when I'm out, I have lost my phone 2 or 3 times :o

Orange are pretty decent. If you phone up within 24 hours you get charged 15 quid and they send a new phone within days.

Having worked with a company who uses indian/phillipino/malaysian call centred i know how you feel. Our compaints went out there ffs!!!! no wonder customers got angry!!

What network are you with?

Being an erse when I'm out, I have lost my phone 2 or 3 times :o

Orange are pretty decent. If you phone up within 24 hours you get charged 15 quid and they send a new phone within days.

Vodafone, insurance through third party though - fones4u. Ah what a dick i feel now :)

Archived