FREE drink!!

Morry

Anybody drinking in a pub serving Tennents last night for the Scotland game should have got a free pint after the game?

My pub the Tap Shop in Midcalder had this promotion on last night. We got given a voucher with our 1st pint which would entitle us to a FREE pint after the match so long as Scotland won.

Great promotion Tennents... was sad to see your sponsorship end with the Scottish cup but if your putting your money into this type of thing I will drink your gassy watery lager!

In saying that you did charge ?40 for a 24 pack at T in the park so my free pint counts for nothing!!!

Great promotion Tennents... was sad to see your sponsorship end with the Scottish cup but if your putting your money into this type of thing I will drink your gassy watery lager!

Who is the scottish cup's sponsor this year?

Who is the scottish cup's sponsor this year?

There isn't one, there wasn't last year either.

mabey hibs could sponser it - the only way they'll get their name near the cup.

HFC - Proud loosers since 1903

scottish_chicP
There isn't one, there wasn't last year either.

mabey hibs could sponser it - the only way they'll get their name near the cup.

HFC - Proud loosers since 1903

Ahem .... 1902

Just thought about it... suppose 1902 doesn't count as thats when they won it. Apologies!

Ahem .... 1902

Just thought about it... suppose 1902 doesn't count as thats when they won it. Apologies!

I was waiting on somebody slipping up on that! Credit where its due in 1902!

3 for 2 in the boozer I was in last night. It helped this morning when I remembered that Kirk Broadfoot was possessed by Cafu last night.

Excellent work Tennents. Just had to go for another couple of liveners at lunchtime.

Archived