Pictures

don ecosse

Does anyone have any good photos of the fans celebrating a goal at tynie? i'm trying to put together a wee picture and cannae find any anywhere. Google images sucks for it!!

I take it the Molenbeek flag on the Bordeaux photo is owned or part owned by the poster who has RWD Molenbeek's badge as his avatar?

What's the connection?

I take it the Molenbeek flag on the Bordeaux photo is owned or part owned by the poster who has RWD Molenbeek's badge as his avatar?

What's the connection?

I've heard it was a hooligan connection....mind you I was also told my jolly rodger on my hearts flag had a sinister connection with the SS which is a load of crap.

so take my comment with a severe pinch of salt.

I've heard it was a hooligan connection....mind you I was also told my jolly rodger on my hearts flag had a sinister connection with the SS which is a load of crap.

No it's not. The lad who owns the flag is a darn decent chap, I had a few beers with him in The Great Eastern in Belfast.

No it's not. The lad who owns the flag is a darn decent chap, I had a few beers with him in The Great Eastern in Belfast.

Well now I know...did he explain his flag to you?

I was also told my jolly rodger on my hearts flag had a sinister connection with the SS

Honestly, you couldn't make it up. :o

so you should , there is some evidence that the knight templars used it as a flag on some of their ships when they headed abroad to protect Christian monks and travelers from attacks, ect.:cool:

why do u never bring that now? not seen it in section n in ages.

He's from Belgium;)

Correct. Pretty sure I met him in Siroki Brijeg, part of the Brussels Hearts supporters group who also have an allegiance to Molenbeek.

1583067755_21e022744c.jpg

DSC00236.jpg?t=1221219805]

Section G after the 1-0 win v Hibs last season.

DSC00235.jpg?t=1221219891

Imagine this isn't much use to you, but its funny anyway. The last hobo left in Tynie after the same match.

Sorry about the poor quality, taken with my phone.

Archived