Burley 1 v 0 Press

Jammy Git

jamboinglasgow

I want to hear if Jim Traynor is as suicidal as he was on saturday, felt like slapping him and telling him to snap out of it. It was one loss not the end of scottish football. I think there needs to be work done in all of scotland to improve the senior team but after an early slip up I think we can still finish 2nd.

I want to hear if Jim Traynor is as suicidal as he was on saturday, felt like slapping him and telling him to snap out of it. It was one loss not the end of scottish football. I think there needs to be work done in all of scotland to improve the senior team but after an early slip up I think we can still finish 2nd.

I think it's a Scottish thing. You only have to read Kickback after a win compared to after a defeat. There's no middle ground. It's either a disaster, "Vald must go", etc. or "All hail Vald".

jack D and coke

All his interviews just sounded like he was relieved and happy. It would've been within his rights to have a go but good on him for remaining dignified.

Couldn't believe that erse David Taylor on real radio last night either when Ewan asked him if he thought Burley was a good appointment and he just went quiet, Cameron then just went 'OK we'll leave that there then'. This coming from the f***** ****** who gave Voghts the job!!!! What a prize ^^^^! How do they get these jobs anyway?

Archived