Tongue in Cheek It May Be...BUT

Tom Heaney

"Pit-A-Line-On" really does prove what a plank he is with this quote (in reference in trying to sign Niemi for Hibs)

""I did ask him quite a few times whether he would come here and play for the right club in Edinburgh".

:107years::107years::107years:

Was the next line 'But he insisted that he already had'?

No. It was (apparently), "I'd rather give up playing altogether."

Or, I'd rather eat my own faeces

I knew he'd retired but I didn't realise things had got that bad for him! :eek:

Or, I'd rather eat my own faeces

"Or, indeed, someone else's...".

Seymour M Hersh
No. It was (apparently), "I'd rather give up playing altogether."

I heard it was at that point and stuck his hand under a road roller!:107years:

I actually think Pantyliner is not that quick or clever enough to come out with such a quote and reckon it's the journo up to no good!

Who comes out with something like that, especially when they've been turned down? Hehe. What a trumpet.

I like Mixu, he's always good for a laugh.

Do you know where hell is

If i heard that comment without seeing a picture of the blob, i would have been pretty peeved, but since i have seen the scrotum, i just feel pity.

"Pit-A-Line-On" really does prove what a plank he is with this quote (in reference in trying to sign Niemi for Hibs)

""I did ask him quite a few times whether he would come here and play for the right club in Edinburgh".

:107years::107years::107years:

Have we not annexed Leith yet?

As soon as Pantyliner asked if he would join Hibs, Niemi decided there and then that he was going to retire, and how arrogant FatPat really was. How would he come to the conclusion Hibs were a better side than Hearts!? In the 20 years Fat Pat has been in the UK, Hibs have been relegated, been NEARLY relegated, won a diddy cup twice, get knocked out of Europe on the (VERY) occasional times they get there anyway, in the 1st round, have ALWAYS had less fan base.......the list could go on! Wonder if there's a teaching method down Fester Road way that when you go there, you are automatically suckered into the "Hibs way" of brainwashing? Yes, the chip-on-the-shoulder brigade certainly know how to give us all a good laugh!!!

Chill dudes, I think it was a pretty flippant remark alongside the Docksiders and pub team comments. Nothing to get excited about.

No-one's really taking what he said seriously but these things have been coming out of Fester Road for years! You never hear arrogant remarks about Hibs from anyone at Tynecastle!

I think it went along the lines of "Thank you Mr pantyliner but quite frankly I would rather **** in my hands and clap then fist my own Ass double handed, dry than sign for your bunch of deluded, junkie, second rate Hobos ******!!" Is that a maybe then? Was the reply from the wise fat Fin. At least thats what my insider in the Hobo changing rooms said,,,,,,,Honest!!

Archived