Non Old Firm national team...

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

Can it be done. Whilst enjoying the games of both my parent land and home land last night in the company of a slightly civilized sheep shagger (yes they do exsist and he his the name sake of a former Hearts hero), we got on to slagging off the old firm and into the debate of a non old firm national team.

can it be done? one of us said nae and one said aye. we both then proceeded to conjur up our team of choice.

playing a 4-4-2 mine was-

Gordon

Hutton Barr Berra Naysmith

Morrison D.Fletcher Stewart Commons

McFadden Fletcher

subs....beattie, O'Connor, McCormack, Pearson, Anderson, Langfield

I know stewart is a player that has his hater but given the chance at international could do him wonders.

Anybody else think it could be done?

Can it be done. Whilst enjoying the games of both my parent land and home land last night in the company of a slightly civilized sheep shagger (yes they do exsist and he his the name sake of a former Hearts hero), we got on to slagging off the old firm and into the debate of a non old firm national team.

can it be done? one of us said nae and one said aye. we both then proceeded to conjur up our team of choice.

Gordon

McFadden Fletcher

I know stewart is a player that has his hater but given the chance at international could do him wonders.

gordon

broadfoot

naysmith

mcanus

caldwell

fletcher

commons

brown

mcfadden

robson

baloney

SUBS

miller

hartley

alexander

the real point about the infirm is how many came through the ranks at the 2 scottish giants out of that team. 8 players of the weegies only 2 from the youths. if they would invest in youth then maybe scotland would be a far better team, and if they didn't keep raping clubs of their best youths maybe the league would be better. their record on producing talent is pathetic, considering the facilities and finance available to them. might add that celtic are better than rangers

Gordon

McFadden Fletcher

Maybe change Barr with Russel Anderson, and we could be onto something there :)

Archived