Back to the real business

Ryan Gosling

Heart of Midlothian. A wee draw at Ibrox between the top two :P and a win for the JTs taking them to the dizzy heights of 1st place.

Falkirk are bottom, nil point, zilch, nuthin'.

Their 'youthful vibrancy' replaced by Lee Bullen and Jackie McNamara.

This is the sort of match the old Hearts would lose.

Let's see if it really is a new Hearts!

:D

Thank **** international football is over for another month, HMFC is who I follow not GFA/Tartan Army/Klubfoot XI............

The fact Falkirk have no points makes my heart sink.

With our history of pointless teams breaking their duck against us, they must be rubbing their hands in anticipation for Saturday. :sad:

And goal less strikers........remember Cascarino. Off the bench, goal, red card............last heard off being caught out as a liar about is dubious international caps for the free state when it turns out his dad/grandad were Scottish.

And goal less strikers........remember Cascarino. Off the bench, goal, red card............last heard off being caught out as a liar about is dubious international caps for the free state when it turns out his dad/grandad were Scottish.

I don't think it was quite so straightforward. If I remember correctly his mother was adopted and had no idea who her father was. However, she had an Irish passport which made Cascarino eligible for Ireland - I think!

I don't think it was quite so straightforward. If I remember correctly his mother was adopted and had no idea who her father was. However, she had an Irish passport which made Cascarino eligible for Ireland - I think!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/scotland-football-team/2008/03/20/tony-cascarino-i-should-have-played-for-scotland-not-ireland-86908-20356573/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/996783.stm

Thank **** international football is over for another month, HMFC is who I follow not GFA/Tartan Army/Klubfoot XI............

Could have not put it better myself.

Lookin forward to Saturday with great expectations (again).

Hearts fan not at all bothered about the "Andy Stewart" brigade followers.

The fact Falkirk have no points makes my heart sink.

With our history of pointless teams breaking their duck against us, they must be rubbing their hands in anticipation for Saturday. :sad:

We're not 'that team' anymore. Positive mental attitude, Captain. ;)

Wonder if Mr McCann will be getting a game, I'm sure I read that he's fit again?

McCann comes drinking in the pub I work at and has started bringing Lee Bullen down on a sunday night as well.

Cant wait to have a cheeky dig at him should we stuff them.

jamboinglasgow

anyone else think that falkirk hired Jackie and McCann so that they can have two experenced footballers who could easily go on to become good coaches that would benefit falkirk as they get them early.

Archived