Chick Young

Darren

As a person that masquerades as a journalist, I find his professional attitude utterly abhorrent.

The way he has attacked Burley in his capacity is pretty shoddy and his questioning tonight was nothing short of a disgrace.

To put Broadfoot on the spot in the way he did shortly after completing a thoroughly successful debut was shocking.

I thought our now legendary right-back dealt with the situation quite well and given his fairly impressive performance this evening, I think Burley did well by him as well.

Broadfoot is, quite obviously a (very) limited footballer and for GB to say he has improved as a player and did well to make the step up to international level (though I would strongly dispute that assertion) strikes me as fine management.

A friend of mine was on Sportsound recently ridiculing Young for fairly similiar reasons - i.e. he was acting completely unprofessionally as per. It really disappoints and frustrates me that incompetents like CY and to a lesser degree other (in)famous Kickbackers are given the platform when they are so obviously out of their depth.

I would vent the majority of my fury at the BBC though, the fact that my taxes will soon again be paying for idiots like "oor Chick" representing the nation again makes me almost reticent to return to Scotland.

The man is an erse.

The good thing about Chick is that when you listen to him spewing out ridiculous questions like that, you just know that there's nobody sitting listening to him thinking he's doing a good job. I'm yet to hear one person, friend, pundit or journalist that has a good word to say about him or his abilities. But he's still in a job....another masterstroke by the BBC... :rolleyes:

I don't really get angry about him anymore. It's pointless when nobody really takes him seriously anyway.

John Gentleman
As a person that masquerades as a journalist, I find his professional attitude utterly abhorrent.

The way he has attacked Burley in his capacity is pretty shoddy and his questioning tonight was nothing short of a disgrace.

To put Broadfoot on the spot in the way he did shortly after completing a thoroughly successful debut was shocking.

I thought our now legendary right-back dealt with the situation quite well and given his fairly impressive performance this evening, I think Burley did well by him as well.

Broadfoot is, quite obviously a (very) limited footballer and for GB to say he has improved as a player and did well to make the step up to international level (though I would strongly dispute that assertion) strikes me as fine management.

A friend of mine was on Sportsound recently ridiculing Young for fairly similiar reasons - i.e. he was acting completely unprofessionally as per. It really disappoints and frustrates me that incompetents like CY and to a lesser degree other (in)famous Kickbackers are given the platform when they are so obviously out of their depth.

I would vent the majority of my fury at the BBC though, the fact that my taxes will soon again be paying for idiots like "oor Chick" representing the nation again makes me almost reticent to return to Scotland.

The man is an erse.

In every circus, there has to be a clown.......

Francis Albert

Dung at his finest.

Also Uncle Wattie at his worst. The amazing thing is that Chick and the rest of the Scottish media took the punishment without a whimper. Imagine if Burley had responded in a similar way.

alwaysthereinspirit

Dung at his finest.

Wish more managers would rip the p!$# out off him.

Archie Knox doesn't even break stride as he tells him "to stick his f@#$%^g interview up his @$$"

Awesome. Chuck Dung is a wee bag of dog poop.

Also Uncle Wattie at his worst. The amazing thing is that Chick and the rest of the Scottish media took the punishment without a whimper. Imagine if Burley had responded in a similar way.

Or Levein? Probably up on another disrepute charge once the footage came out. Watching Wattie's eyes I can't think he hadn't long finished drowning his sorrows.

I resent the fact that my licence fee helps to pay his wages, and for his many foreign trips.

The man is a bloodsucking leech most people know he is a laughing stock but I agree with the above, oh! and he's got an upside doon hied as well and I dislike intensly

FTH

Ive never saw this video before, its ****ing hillarious. what a wee stuttering plebe.

I listened to that on the way home from Ibrox. Quality call. Jim Traynor totally agreed with his points too.

I also listened to Traynor ripping him to shreads because he wouldn't give an opinion on Gordon Smith.Traynor more or less took him to the cleaners because Smith was a mate and former pundit.

Chad Sexington

Chick Young is a slimy dung beetle, feasting on the steaming pile of excrement that is Scottish football.

I don't like him very much.

Chick Young is a slimy dung beetle, feasting on the steaming pile of excrement that is Scottish football.

Understatement of the year!:)

Miller Jambo 60

Nice hair though TIM Minger

Archived