Congratulations Scotland

StrikersInstinct

StrikersInstinct

A deserved win. I knew you would win, even though you played we below your standard you came away with the three points. I have a feeling Iceland will beat both Norway and Macedonia at home, thus doing you a favour.

Commander Harris

thanks SI. we were holding on towards the end!

All the best to Iceland in the competition. :)

(as long as it doesn't negatively impact on Scotland's chances! ;))

Scotland were cac. Couldn't sting two passes together in the second half. Are just lucky that Iceland couldn't finish. Burley should go now and be replaced by Levein. If the SFA can find the dosh.

A deserved win. I knew you would win, even though you played we below your standard you came away with the three points. I have a feeling Iceland will beat both Norway and Macedonia at home, thus doing you a favour.

Thanks mate! :thumb:

Well played by Iceland, though. Scotland still don't look convincing, and there were some nervous moments after McManus was rightly sent-off.

I hope your "feeling" about these home games for you is proved absolutely correct! :)

jamboinglasgow

I like Iceland, a country of 600,000 people produce so much quality in all they do that there is nothing not to like. Also like their crazy attitude, love a country with crazy people (thats also why I like the Czech republic, a year in a flat with a czech girl, her male friends were crazy and I liked that.)

I hope Iceland beat everyone else (except us) so that it can benefit and would be nice for iceland to come 3rd.

Scotland were cac. Couldn't sting two passes together in the second half. Are just lucky that Iceland couldn't finish. Burley should go now and be replaced by Levein. If the SFA can find the dosh.

Scotland were poor at the back. I blame McManus who has gone from a solid enough penalty box defender to a complete liability. For all that Iceland did't look that much like scoring for teh majority of the game.

Archived