Shaun Baloney

Mike Hunt

rudi must stay
Utter garbage footballer ,zero skill composure talent effort pathetic dud :(

don't like him cos of who he plays for. But i can't agree with that. Very good footballer

Er... slighty over the top IMO but he does need to release it earlier and stop tryin daft we turns.

Good grief !!

The boy is hopeless his only good point is he can run fast !

Surely we need a bit more than fast runners in the national team ffs :sad:

Well said. He's an over rated hobbit-faced scrote. :mad:

In a team containing McManus, Caldwell and Broadfoot and with Darren Barr in reserve, Maloney is the least of the worries. Actually rate him, despite his allegiances.

The defense will let us down in this group though, we're no where near good enough at the back.

Course he would. We'd take him in a second.

No we wouldn't. Who would he replace? Driver, Miko and Chesney are all much better than him.

No we wouldn't. Who would he replace? Driver, Miko and Chesney are all much better than him.

I'd play him 'in the hole' behind Mole...

No doubt he is a stinking wee fat arsed manky celtic get

but he is no a bad football player

not got the hee haws to be as good as he could be though

If you dont think that Maloney would improve our team, I would like some of the stuff your on. Must be good...

Terrific wee player

What? He was the best Scot by miles tonight.

We need to get rid of Fletcher, Miller, Scott Broon on current form and MacManus. Hartley too was guff.

Tynecastle Valhalla

baloney maloney was good tonight. to say he wouldnt get into the hearts team is ridiculous.

i would keep him in the scotland team.

really dissapointed that burley brought on all three subs that he made.

miller was worse than usual which is difficult, alexander is horrific and almost cost us 2 points and hartley is past it.##

bring in the young guys

Agree with Mercer. Maloney would waltz into a Herts team. If only he could trap a ball. Apart from that he was the only Scot who didn't seem doped up to the eyeballs with the exception of one or two.

I don't care what he looks like or where he comes from. He's a good player. End of debate.

Kirk Broadfoot, feel free to ridicule me but I thought he had a decent game tonight, aside from his obvious deficiencies - i.e. he's crap. Recovered far better from his early booking than I imagined he would, certainly did not see him as a goalscoring hero!

As for Maloney, I don't like him playing for Scotland. He tends to get caught out in possession a lot, invariably in dangerous positions. I hope he comes good for us though, because he's a great wee player when he wants to be.

I would assess our problems simply. We have a relative dearth of centre-halves, no idea what our options are now McManus is out of next one. And full-back, we're obviously struggling, especially of Hutton reverts back to his pre-revelation year form.

Johanes de Silentio

Sorry, but I just cannae bring myself to agree with the OP - Maloney may well be a Celtic scrote, but the bhoy's a more than decent player - and not half as nippy as that ****ebag McGeady, who always looks like he's just been raped for his dinner money at playtime!

I can't believe I'm typing this but, over the two games, Caldwell was a stalwart!

First, he put in some good tackles and,

Second, he was having to cover for that "disaster waiting to happen", McManus!!!

HE was truly dreadful!!!

Thank goodness he is supended!!!

PS Did anybody agree with the commentators that Robson had a good game?

I thought he was challenging McManus for the biggest bombscare on show!!!

Yeah , that killer left foot cross he put in for McFadden in the first half was pure s h i y te.:rolleyes:

I thought he had a good game tonight.

Fozzyonthefence

Ha ha! One of the worst attempts I've seen at a wind up on here! Good effort.

Always disappointed when he plays for Scotland.

Vastly overrated player. How many times did he lose the ball last night. An awful lot more than the much maligned Kirk Broadfoot.

Those stepovers. Pauper's Lee Wallace.

from where i was watching, he spent most of the game on his erse, looking for freekicks. the only position he would threaten at hearts is mikos. some no bad touches last night but his overall scotland career has been annonymous.

Seymour M Hersh
Always disappointed when he plays for Scotland.

Vastly overrated player. How many times did he lose the ball last night. An awful lot more than the much maligned Kirk Broadfoot.

Those stepovers. Pauper's Lee Wallace.

Agreed, very over-rated not rubbish but very hit or miss. Thought he was miss last night but hit for the short time he played on Saturday.

I'd have him in the Hearts team in the blink of an eye.

Still left with a bitter taste in my mouth over the Takis incident - but there's no denying the boy can play.

Ok the lad didn't have a good game last night but lets get it in proportion.

Fletcher and McManus were orders of magnitude worse. I don't care what Ferguson says, Fletcher is a total waste of air :mad:

Anyone that can't see that Maloney is a good wee player has there heed firmly up there arse and says it solely because of the team he plays for.

I hate Celtic, and i mean DETEST Celtic, as much as the next guy, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the boy has ability.

Therapist's comment that Driver, Miko and Chesney are all better than him is laughable.

Guest Dipped Flake

I hate the OF but when anyone pulls on a Scotland shirt they become Scottish players, couldn't care less what team they play for (although always like to see Jambos/exJambos in the team. Thought Maloney had a pretty good game last night although his turns didn't work out due to the slippy pitch. Anyone who can't see that he is a good player, well I think we all know why that is

I think he's a great player. Ok he slipt up a couple of times last night, that had a lot more to do with the pitch not the player. Think it's great to see a Scotland player trying daft we turns. He's a real hassle for the opposition.

Would you have him at Tynie? I certainly would and if your answer is no then your clearly blind and cant see past the fact hes a jungle jim which is pretty sad.

Fletcher and McManus were orders of magnitude worse. I don't care what Ferguson says, Fletcher is a total waste of air :mad:

Fletcher would be okay if we played him the same way as Man Ure but Burley/McLeish/Smith seem to think he's some kind off passing maestro who can boss a midfield which he most definitely is not. I know I'm just a tiny bit biased but if we'd played Stewart in that role with Fletcher and possibly Robson making the runs off him, we might have a guy that would allow us to keep the ball for more than 2 passes before a. Fletcher gives it away or b. Caldwell humps it up field to there keeper or out. :buttkick:

Course he would. We'd take him in a second.

Less than a second. Kingston on his game is the only player in our squad who I'd say is definitely better than Maloney.

Cracking player and I was sorry to see him come back to the Glasgow fuds.

That has to be either a joke or bias causing blindness. :)

Have to say I think it's complete nonsense that people rdckon Maloney is rubbish. Was the best player on the park in the first half and yes, I'd love to see him in a Hearts jersey

Still remember maloney taking a dive 1/1/06 to get Takis sent off.

He is no better than Andy Driver. Funny how as soon as he is transferred back to Celtic he is back in the Scotland set up.

While I am on - Stephen McManus is ******n awful. How he gets a game let alone stand in captain is beyond me.

Archived